From President Donald Trump’s congressional address Tuesday night…
“We are blessed to be joined tonight by Carryn Owens, the widow of a U.S. Navy Special Operator, Senior Chief William ‘Ryan’ Owens. Ryan died as he lived: a warrior, and a hero –- battling against terrorism and securing our Nation.
“I just spoke to General Mattis, who reconfirmed that, and I quote, ‘Ryan was a part of a highly successful raid that generated large amounts of vital intelligence that will lead to many more victories in the future against our enemies.’
“Ryan’s legacy is etched into eternity. For as the Bible teaches us, there is no greater act of love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country, and for our freedom –- we will never forget him.”
God Bless you, Ryan Owens.
Thank you, Carryn Owens.
Our nation owes you both a debt we can never repay.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. President Trump did NOT hit any “reset” button in his speech to Congress Tuesday night. That’s another false narrative being put out by the fake news.
That was Donald Trump being Donald Trump and delivering the same message in a different manner because it was a different audience in a different setting.
And it was marvelous. The Great Communicator II. 50-state re-elect sweep coming in 2020.
- Pelosi: Trump Gave Congress, Americans a ‘Bait-and-Switch Speech’
- Spicer Rejects Criticism That SEAL Widow Was Used as a Prop
- Ben Carson Clears Initial Senate Test Vote
- Tom Perez: Trump Not Going to Compromise on Immigration
- Powerful Moment With SEAL’s Widow Moves CNN’s Van Jones
- Pence: Trump Showed ‘Big Heart’ in Speech
- Pence: Significant Intelligence Gathered With Yemen Raid
- ‘New and Improved’ Trump Scores With State of the Union
- US Denies Russian Claims of Trump-Putin Summit
- Ross: Trump Didn’t Endorse Border Tax Plan
- Officials: New Trump Travel Ban Removes Iraq From List
- Ryan, Bannon Forge Unexpected Alliance on Border Tax
- CNN Poll: 70 Percent More Optimistic After Trump’s Speech
- Newt: Trump Won Over Dems as Speech Progressed
- Trump: Allies Must Pay ‘Fair Share’
- Islamic State Threatens China for First Time; Uighur Jihadists Vow to ‘Shed Blood Like Rivers’
- Dow Hits 21,000 as Stocks Surge to Record Highs
- Oprah Winfrey Rethinks a Run After Trump Win
- NY Times, Bloomberg Targets NRA Ad
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
When it comes to protecting Nevada’s small businesses from the ravages of government taxation and regulation, the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce is about as useful as a fork for eating a bowl of chicken broth.
Not only did these people support the largest tax hike in Nevada history in 2015 – which also included the creation of a brand new business income tax – but they can’t even bring themselves to stand up and oppose bills currently under consideration in this year’s legislative session to jack up the so-called minimum wage to $12 or $15 an hour.
As they say out on the farm: As worthless as teats on a bull.
Fortunately, a group of principled business owners and former state legislators have formed a new statewide business association that will actually FIGHT to protect Nevada’s job-creators/revenue-
And the REAL Chamber of Commerce will be officially launching the organization Thursday night at Paymon’s Mediterranean Restaurant in Las Vegas from 5-7 p.m. with the incomparable Talk that Rocks host Kevin Wall of 790AM serving as master of ceremonies.
FREE admission/drinks half-price!
I’ll be there. So will Las Vegas City Councilman Bob Beers and former Assemblyman/REAL Chamber founder Brent Jones. Please join us.
For additional details or to RSVP, click here.