There’s been some speculation and suggestions that Hillary Clinton double-down on playing the gender card by tapping uber-liberal Sen. Elizabeth Warren as her running mate. If she does, it will be the “Thelma & Louise” ticket.
And the United States will suffer the same disastrous ending!
Meanwhile, Ted Cruz’s announcement of Carly Fiorina as his running mate for some reason reminded me of this scene from Blazing Saddles…
Sheriff Bart: “Can’t you see that’s the last act of a desperate man?
Howard Johnson: We don’t care if it’s the first act of ‘Henry V,’ we’re leaving!
And the beat goes on…
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Help us expose Nevada RINOs. Learn more about our new “Truth Squad” education project. www.RINOhunt.info
P.S. And again on our newest, favoritest subject: Puerto Rico Bailout Will Encourage Illinois
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Buys $140K in Ammo From Seized Gun Sales for Armed Posse
- Gingrich: Cruz Naming Fiorina VP ‘Doesn’t Make Sense’
- Mediaite: Why Did Cruz PAC Give Money to Fiorina?
- Boehner Blasts Cruz: ‘Lucifer in the Flesh’
- Trump Trolls White House on Plan to Raise Fence Height
- Doyle McManus: Cruz Should Be GOP Voters’ Choice
- US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Endorses Hillary, Kasich
- Haley Barbour: Fiorina Won’t Make Any Difference for Cruz
- Trump Rebukes Charles Koch: ‘I Got My Own Money’
- Trump: Hillary Wouldn’t Run for Council Without ‘Woman Card’
- Richard Grenell: Trump Lays Out Bold Foreign Policy Plan
- Trump Outlines Foreign Policy, Slams Obama, Clinton in Speech
- German Foreign Minister Blasts Trump’s ‘America First’ Policy
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
MUTH’S TRUTHS: Everyone who’s ever found themselves in a “captive audience” situation at an airport, movie theater or sporting event knows how sky-high prices get jacked up on food and drink. Indeed, you’re more likely to choke on seeing the cost of a hot dog than the hot dog itself!
But what I didn’t know until recently was that the same “captive audience” situation exists for people who need contact lenses. Click here to continue reading…
- SHOCK POLL: CLINTON, TRUMP TIED AT 38%
- Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like ‘A Baby Seal’
- Limbaugh: Trump will make Americans ‘orgasmic’ if he ‘unloads’ on Clinton
- TRUMP: MOST VOTES IN REPUBLICAN HISTORY
- Florida Governor Calls for an End to #NeverTrump
Trump Only Needs 43% of Remaining Delegates to Win Nomination
- If he doesn’t clinch in Calif., Trump may still win first ballot
- COULTER: A Slow-Talker And A Homeless Guy Walk Into A Bar
- Weinberg: GOP ‘Leaders’ Who Want To Screw Trump Cannot See Past Their Noses
- MEDIA BUZZ: Megyn Kelly/Donald Trump rematch, and what’s at stake
- House Panel Approves Measure Forcing Women To Sign Up For Draft
- The Secret Service Is Building A Taller Fence To Keep Out Intruders
- ICE Director Admits ‘Sanctuary’ Policies Put Agents At Risk, But Refuses To Force Cities To Scrap Them
- ICE releases 19,723 criminal illegals, 208 convicted of murder, 900 of sex crimes
- Testimony: TSA retaliating against whistleblowers
- Sheriffs’ Group Calls on Officers to Refuse to Enforce Gun Control
- Did Chris Matthews Ruin His Wife’s Campaign?
- MSNBC ignores Chris Matthews’ wife losing her congressional race
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
On April 27, 2016, NEWSMAXTV LAS VEGAS mailed a certified letter to Republican Majority Leader Assemblyman Paul Anderson asking him to provide NEWSMAX TV LAS VEGAS copies of receipts for over $46,000 in expenses he reported on his 2015 annual report.
Instead of reporting all the vendors he paid, Anderson reported the payments to the credit card companies. The public has a right to see the details of the $46,000 in expenses Anderson paid out according to legal experts NEWSMAXTV LAS VEGAS spoke with. Click here to read full article…
- Police called after Washoe GOP meeting erupts into chaos Tuesday
- State Senate candidates split on commerce tax in Reno forum
- O’Neill faces ouster from Carson City GOP over commerce tax vote
- Nevada AG’s Office Urges Judge To Rule Soon On Case Involving School Choice Bill
- Knecht & Lawrence: Repealing The Commerce Tax Will Not Unbalance the Budget
- Schaus: Don’t Have Solar? Want To Pay For It Anyway?
- Nevada Taxpayers Association… Lying About Who They Represent Statewide
- Will Ferrell playing Reagan with dementia in bad taste?
- Conservatives Will Love The Reason Susan Sarandon Isn’t Voting For Hillary
- Oakland Raiders owner willing to spend $500 million to move team to Vegas
- SCHILLING: ESPN biased against political conservatives
- Bobby Knight On Trump: ‘Most Prepared’ Person Ever To Be President
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“(Ted Cruz is) Lucifer in the flesh. I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.” – Former House Speaker John Boehner
“Ted Cruz cannot possibly beat Hillary Clinton.” – Carly Fiorina, 12/15/15
“I would say that Ted Cruz is just like any other politician. He says one thing in Manhattan. He says another thing in Iowa. He says whatever he needs to say to get elected, and then he’s going to do as he pleases. I think the American people are tired of the political class that promises much and delivers much of the same.” – Carly Fiorina, 1/3/16