Donald Trump is something else. The further we go, the more I think the man is going to win in a LANDSLIDE in November.
The idea of debating, not the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, but her insurgent challenger, Bernie Sanders, and getting whatever television network that hosts the event to donate $10 million from the certain advertising bonanza for unspecified women’s causes, is absolutely brilliant.
It puts Trump on TV in primetime, where he shines and gets a tremendous amount of free publicity. It undermines “Crooked Hillary,” who continues to be embroiled in Emailgate. And it boosts Trump’s standing with women, a constituency he admittedly has been struggling with.
And here’s the thing: A Trump/Sanders debate might actually be far more substantive – pitting a capitalist vs. a socialist – than the mudfest Trump and Clinton will engage in this fall. Make it so, Number One.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
OPERATION RINO HUNT UPDATE: #NeverRoberson
Perhaps the hottest GOP race on the Nevada ballot this primary season is the fight for the Republican nomination in the 3rd congressional district in which six conservative candidates are battling against the King of RINOs, State Sen. Tax Hike Mike Roberson.
If you’re not sure why so many Nevada conservatives fall into the #NeverRoberson camp – including yours truly – visit this webpage: http://rinohunt.info/roberson/
And while Citizen Outreach PAC has officially endorsed any of the three credible conservative Republicans in the race, on the eve of the start of early voting there is clearly one candidate who has absolutely the best chance of denying Tax Hike Mike the nomination…
Nothing against Michele Fiore or Andy Matthews, but polling numbers shared with me today show Tarkanian with a 17-point lead over Roberson, with Michele and Andy trailing in 3rd and 4th place. And neither has the financial resources to turn that around at this late date.
And while Tark continues to enjoy a significant lead over Roberson, Roberson still has a ton of cash and absolutely no conscience whatsoever. He and his campaign are about to go “total postal” on Tarkanian in the final two weeks of the campaign and the gap will surely close.
The reality is this: CD3 is now a two candidate race. The choice is Roberson – a lying weasel of epic proportions – or conservative Tax Pledge signer Tarkanian. Conservatives can still vote for Michele or Andy with a clear conscience, but if you want to keep Tax Hike Mike out of Congress, Tark’s the only guy who can possibly do it.
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here
For the official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list of Nevada legislative candidates, all of whom have signed the Tax Pledge, click here
- Dick Morris: Private Aide Who Ran Hillary’s Email Server Did Not Have Security Clearance
- Clinton Took to State Department Hallways to Check BlackBerry
- Origin of Key Clinton Emails From Report Are a Mystery
- CBS News’ Dickerson: Clinton’s Email Scandal Hits at her ‘Honesty’
- Report: Clinton’s Personal Email Used Earlier Than Reported
- Cleta Mitchell Rips Hillary for Not Cooperating With Email Probe
- Guccifer’s Plea Deal Sparks Speculation He’s Aiding Clinton Probe
- Politico: The Missteps That Will Ruin Hillary
- Hillary: Trump ‘Unqualified Loose Cannon’
- Trump: I’ll Debate Bernie for $10 Million to Charity
- Trump-Sanders Debate Buzz Stirs Up Excitement, Doubt
- Trump Vows to Undo Obama’s Climate Agenda
- Trump Urges Rubio to Run for Re-election
- Michael Reagan: Trump’s Success Built on Talk Radio
- Trump: I’d Approve Keystone XL Pipeline If Elected
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- Viral Photo: Teen Holding Up Fallen American Flag
- Islamic Council Recommends Husbands ‘Lightly Beat’ Wives
- Male Doctor Helps Saudi Woman Deliver Baby – Then Shot By Husband
- Egypt: Elderly Christian Woman Stripped Naked, Beaten by Muslim Mob
- Trump Celebrates 1237 with a Big Mac and Fries
- Roger Stone: Trump Should Make Ron Paul Head Of The FED
- Obama snaps over Clinton emails: ‘I’m not taking another question’
- MSNBC: Polls Reveal Clinton Is A ‘Nauseated’ ‘Liar’
- MSNBC’s Brzezinski On Clinton Email Fiasco: ‘It Feels Like She’s Lying Straight Out’
- Die-Hard Bernie Backers See FBI as Answer to Prayers
- Priebus: Clinton’s story ‘crumbling’ as IG discovers new emails
- McAuliffe is just one of many shady Hillary fundraisers
- Limbaugh: ‘Real Women’ Like Trump
- Shameful: Sanctuary City Protections Remain in San Francisco Even After Kate Steinle Death
- Teen Marijuana Use And Crime Collapses As States Legalize
- Man Nabbed on **Second** Bathroom Peeping Charge
- Ohio Obamacare co-op collapses
- Right-to-work restored in Wisconsin while court mulls challenge
- Disney CEO: Hey Bernie Sanders, How Many Jobs Have You Created?
- Twitter sent a woman’s address to the man who was harassing her after she filed a complaint
- Jack Dorsey Says He Can Still Fix Twitter as Executives Jump Sinking Ship
- Google Wins Java Copyright Case Against Oracle
- Legendary Boxing Promoter: Let Trump And Bernie Debate On PPV
- WATCH: Rosie O’Donnell’s Tirade Against ‘Orange Piece of Sh*t’ Donald Trump
- Here’s Why Donald Trump Stopped Playing Twisted Sister At Rallies
- Ted Nugent: If You Hate Me, You Hate America
- Committee hears financing details, timeline for domed stadium that could lure Raiders to Las Vegas
- Bryce Harper’s Latest Move Continues To Prove He’s The Most Entertaining Man In Baseball
- Art Briles’ Daughter Comes Out Swinging Against Baylor And His Critics
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
(Chuck Muth) – After more than twenty years of “doing politics” full-time, I’m pretty jaded. Little surprises me. But the level of dishonesty – indeed, outright lying – by some Nevada Republican legislators about the largest tax hike in state history they voted for last year is absolutely breathtaking.
Among the worst offenders are…click here to continue reading
- Republican assembly candidates declare ‘civil war’ on Sandoval, incumbents — VIDEO
- Early voting in primary election begins Saturday
- Nevada GOP strategist indicted in legislative extortion scheme
- State’s pot tourism blockade has unintended victims
- Law enforcement group tells Michele Fiore she’s ‘unqualified’ for Congress
- SPIKE IN CRIME IN LAS VEGAS SPURS SEARCH FOR CAUSES, CURES
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“All this angst about Donald Trump, and all the chest beating about how we must run a third party candidate is deadly foolishness. Be angry. Be mad. But, please don’t be stupid.” – John Phillip Sousa IV of the 2016 Committee
“Like Pig-Pen from the Peanuts comic strip dragging around a cloud of grime and dust wherever he goes, Mrs. Clinton remains enveloped in an aura of dirt and scandal.” – Las Vegas Review-Journal editorial, 5/27/16