(NN&V Staff) – The American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC), America’s only bipartisan association of political professionals, announced today the recipients of the AAPC Campaign Excellence Awards for exceptional work during the 2022 cycle. These awards were presented at a special ceremony in conjunction with the annual AAPC Pollie Awards and Conference near Palm Springs, California.
The Campaign Excellence Awards are a longstanding tradition of the AAPC and recognize those individuals who have significantly contributed to the success of a candidate or public affairs campaign and whose conduct has been consistent with the Professional Code of Ethics of the AAPC.
“We were delighted to provide recognition to the outstanding work in political consulting in 2022,” said AAPC President Becki Donatelli. “The 2023 Campaign Excellence Award winners have set a high bar for recognition in future years,” added AAPC Vice President Larry Huynh.
AAPC Campaign Excellence Award Winners
- Ballot Measure Campaign of the Year (Local): Measures J and K
- Ballot Measure Campaign of the Year (Statewide): Defeat of “Value Them Both” Ballot Initative in Kansas
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year: Passage of Respect for Marriage Act
- Independent Expenditure Campaign of the Year (Republican): Protect Ohio Values
- Independent Expenditure Campaign of the Year (Democratic): Nevada IE for Senate Majority PAC
- Campaign Manager of the Year, Non-Statewide (Democratic): Kevin Lata – Maxwell Alejandro Frost for Congress (FL-10)
- Fundraiser of the Year (Democratic): Haley Barbour and Lara Henderson – Tony for Wisconsin (Governor)
- Fundraiser of the Year (Republican): Heather Barker – Ron DeSantis for Florida
- Digital Campaign of the Year: Ron Johnson for Wisconsin (US Senate)
- Campaign Manager of the Year, Statewide (Democratic): Quentin Fulks, Warnock for Senate
- Campaign Manager of the Year, Statewide (Republican): Bobby Saparow, “Georgians First” (Brian Kemp for Governor)
- Most Valuable Player of the Year (Democratic): Kim Rogers, Democratic Association of Secretaries of State (DASS)
- Pollster of the Year (Democratic): Margie Omero and Mike Bocian, GBAO Strategies
- Pollster of the Year (Republican): Randy Gutermuth, American Viewpoint
- Campaign of the Year (Democratic): Fetterman for Pennsylvania
- Campaign of the Year (Republican): Joe Lombardo for Governor
About the 2023 AAPC Pollie Conference
As the premier industry event, the 2023 Pollie Awards and Conference, held near Palm Springs, California from April 18-20, 2023, brings the leading political professionals together to network and hear from top technology innovators, pollsters, pundits, and service providers. The conference features cutting-edge programming on key industry trends, designed to empower attendees to leverage the latest techniques in campaign strategy and management. The conference is widely recognized as the must-attend event for political consultants, media buyers, public affairs specialists, suppliers, industry leaders, and journalists. For details, visit www.theaapc.org.
Founded in 1969, the AAPC is a multi-partisan organization of political and public affairs professionals dedicated to improving democracy. The AAPC has over 1,600 members hailing from all corners of the globe. It is the largest association of political and public affairs professionals in the world. For more information, see www.theaapc.org.