“The Largest Gathering of Free Minds”
(Mark Skousen) – Freedom Fest will change your life! I hear this all the time from attendees.
Join me, Steve Forbes, John Mackey, and Peter Thiel for the Most Explosive Debate in Modern Times! (and learn why the outcome is critical to your investments as we head into 2016 elections)
Nobel Prize-winning economist and New York Times columnist, Dr. Paul Krugman has always turned down face-to-face debates.
Until now. After years of negotiations, he’s finally agreed to come to FreedomFest to take on his #1 critic–Wall Street Journal columnist and supply side economics expert, Steve Moore live, in person, TV cameras and all, Thursday, July 9, 2015.
I believe it’s going to be the most explosive debate in modern economic history, and I want you to have a ringside seat with me when it happens. In fact, I’ll be the moderator to make sure we hold these two top economists’ feet to the fire.
The two men will square off on the most important topics of our time:
Austerity vs Stimulus
Big Government vs Limited Government
Easy Money (the paper dollar) vs Sound Money (gold standard)
Progressive vs Flat Tax
Inequality vs Growth
ObamaCare vs Market-Based Health Care
Steve Moore and I will hold a special subscribers-only debriefing the next morning to talk about the money moves you should make when the smoke clears.
Already over 1,000 people have signed up for this historic event, well ahead of last year’s registrations, and I expect it to sell out this year!
The event provides non-stop action and an intellectual feast in the entertainment capital of the world. It starts Wednesday evening, July 8, with opening ceremonies and lasts three glorious days, ending with a gala Saturday night banquet on July 11 that’s always a blast. This year’s #1 impressionist Rich Little is our keynote entertainer.
My Dream Team of Experts, Panels and Debates
I will be joined by top-notch speakers including Steve Forbes, Whole Foods CEO John Mackey,billionaire Peter Thiel, and Donald Smith and others to explore our theme:
“Discover the New American Dream.”
I can’t wait to hear our Dream Team of philosophers, historians, scientists, economists, business leaders, financial gurus, artists, and healthy living experts we have amassed. Just consider this list:
- Dinesh D’Souza will be released from the “community confinement center,” where he has been assigned for violating trumped up federal election rules just in time to speak on “What It’s Like to be a Political Prisoner in America.”
- Charles Murray will explain why he now advocates civil disobedience as a way to fix government in his new book “By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission.”
- Robert Poole, Jr., co-founder of Reason magazine and the country’s foremost authority on transportation will present “Route 66 and the American Dream: Get Ready for Fast Cars and Fast Freeways in the USA.” Poole’s speech is part of Reason Day, led by Nick Gillespie, Matt Welch, and Kennedy.
- Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform and named the #1 most powerful broker in Washington by CNN: “Flat Tax, Fair Tax, No Tax: The Future of Tax Reform Around the World.”
- Mock Trial: “The Federal Reserve on Trial,” pitting prosecuting attorney Robert Murphy(Mises Institute) against defending attorney Jeff Madrick (author, “The Case for Big Government”), with star witnesses Steve Forbes, John Allison, David Stockman, and Alexander Green.
CA$H VAULT: The $50,000 American Dream Award
At this year’s big show, we’re staging our own version of Shark Tank with a “winner take all” cash prize of $50,000 to the entrepreneur who presents the best new business venture at FreedomFest.
The top 100 entrepreneurs will be invited to display their business plan or product in theFreedomFest Ca$h Vault in the London Club at Planet Hollywood. Attendees can view the exhibits and even invest if they so choose. Then the top four candidates will make their case before our premier panel of FreedomFest judges – Steve Forbes, John Mackey, Rick Rule and Donald Smith – as well as voting attendees to determine the winner who will receive a $50,000 check on the spot. Democratic capitalism works!
Mr. Skousen is the producer of Freedom Fest.