(Chuck Muth) – Let me start with this…Inner Circle members on Monday before this announcement to the general public. There are only 100 tickets available total – and Inner Circle members, at the time I sent this out, have already purchased some 75 of them. So there are only about two dozen left. If you want to join us, better BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW before we’re sold out.The upcoming “Politics on the Rocks” event in Las Vegas described below was offered to
* * * Politics is a serious business. But that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little FUN while fighting the Dark Side and protecting America from the ravages of “woke” forces on the left. With that in mind, Citizen Outreach Foundation is re-launching Las Vegas’ happiest happy hour for conservatives on Monday, August 21, from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Our special honored guests for this new-and-improved “Politics on the Rocks” will be Nevada Gov. Joe Lombardo and Congressman Mark Amodei. It’ll be at the new (and fabulous) Vic’s Las Vegas restaurant downtown, across the street from the Smith Center. And there’s plenty of covered parking right next door. OK, here are the details… Former Nevada State Sen. Sue Lowden and her family are renting us the entire restaurant for this first Politics on the Rocks – so you know you’re gonna be among friends and philosophical allies. The event will be more of a casual meet-and-greet than your typical political sit-down dinner – though Gov. Lombardo and Rep. Amodei will say a few words after being introduced on-stage by our master-of-ceremonies, conservative talk-show host Alan Stock of KXNT radio.
- If all you want to do is chit and chat and catch up with old conservative friends while making some new ones…fine.
- If you want to indulge in an adult beverage or two (or a soda pop), Vic’s has a full bar and will be featuring some drink specials for our group.
- If you want to grab some simple happy hour bar food (including pizza!) to soak up the liquor, Vic’s will have a special appetizer menu for guests.
- If you want to make it a “date night” and have a full dinner ordered right from the main menu…well, you can do that, too.
You can decide for yourself IF you want to eat or drink – and decide for yourself WHAT you want to eat or drink. It’s called “choice” – a foreign concept to liberals when it comes to education. But I digress.We’ve never tried a low-dollar pay-as-you-go event like this before, but thought we’d give it a shot. Now, instead of charging the usual $150/ticket like at our sold-out Pastapalooza and Death & Taxes dinners earlier this year, you can join us for this first mix-and-mingle Politics on the Rocks event for just $25.
Click here for more info. Lastly… While Vic’s is certainly a fine, upscale, “old Las Vegas”-style restaurant, the attire for the evening is summer casual. Relax, let your hair down, and have a BLAST. Hawaiian shirts and skirts are highly encouraged! DETAILS Politics on the Rocks Monday, August 21, 2023 6:00 – 8:00 pm Vic’s Las Vegas Restaurant 355 Promenade Place Las Vegas, NV 89106 Tickets: $25 / person. To purchase tickets, please go to: politicsontherocks.netRemember, at press time we only had about two dozen tickets left since Inner Circle members got first crack at ‘em. Sidenote: If you’re not yet a member of the Inner Circle, you can sign up now for just $99/year with the discount code “member 99.”
click here. P.P.S. If you’d like to join us as a Sponsor of this event or join the Host Committee – including a pre-event VIP open-bar cocktail reception with Congressman Amodei and Gov. Lombardo – please contact Annie Black at (702) 872-2222 or email@example.com P.P.P.S. Yes, I absolutely would love to do some of these fun events in northern Nevada. If you’d like to help me put one together, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgBe there or be talked about. Chuck Muth Your Host & Activities Director P.S. All funds raised for this event will go to our Pigpen Project to clean up Nevada’s voter files. For more information,
FAMOUS LAST WORDS “Jon Ralston is known for stirring the pot, so to speak, and he is quite frequently wrong. He has no clue…” – Democrat Nevada Attorney General A.Ron Ford, Nevada Week, 8/2/23 “I don’t understand much about politics…” – Liberal blubber-blogger Jon Ralston, 1/2/20 Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach, publisher of Nevada News & Views, and founder of CampaignDoctor.com. You can sign up for his conservative, Nevada-focused e-newsletter at MuthsTruths.com. His views are his own.