(Jim Blockey) – If liberals love America:
• Why is it when liberals talk about America it is always with such disdain and contempt?
• Why is it when the talk about the Founding Fathers all they can say is how they were slave owners, drunks and womanizers?
• Why is it that our liberal leaders talk about America as an arrogant, greedy and selfish nation?
• Why is it that liberals think the First Amendment is to protect pornography, disrespect, socialism, Marxism and communism?
• Why is it that liberals do not believe the First Amendment is to protect capitalism, freedom from big government, Christianity, morality and values?
The answer is simple – EDUCATION. We have been educating our children to believe this so that socialists, Marxists and communists can control America.
In my book, “Teachers… It Ain’t Your Fault” I talk in detail how this has taken place. In order to change the Constitution you have to discredit the writers of it… something the liberals do very well.
In Part 2, I will explain the truth about the Founders… something that the liberals hate – the truth.
In Part 1, I explained why the liberals really hate America; here is the truth:
• The reality is our Founders hated slavery and wanted to abolish it.
• They also would not abandon them by just freeing them and telling them to go on their way. Most offered them a choice of staying and working for them or going off on their own.
• Also, they fail to mention that it was Conservative Christian Americans that fought and died to have slavery abolished in America. Liberals want us to believe it was just about money.
• As far as womanizers and drunks, I am sure all of our Founders had their faults as any of us, but what exactly was Mr. Bill Clinton? He was quite the womanizer, but liberals love him.
• And the First Amendment was to protect a free capitalist society. Socialists, Marxists and communists were actually referred to traitors and were put to death.
• The First Amendment was to protect Christianity, morality and values; George Washington’s farewell address to the country was all about Christianity and morality and how America could not have one without the other.
Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story said in his commentary of the First Amendments original meaning:
“It was not to
In other words we are a Christian nation and we desire and expect our citizens to follow Christianity, but we do not want any denomination to have power over another.
We would be a Christian nation, but not a Catholic, Foursquare, Protestant, Baptist, etc. nation.
Conservatives love America and show it with their actions and their words and by wanting to keep it as the Founding Fathers intended.
Conservatives want all Americans to have an equal chance, not a guarantee of success.
Conservatives want consequences; such as there is no such thing as to big to fail… these beliefs are totally contrary to liberals.
Liberals say they love America, but if that is true why do their actions and words say otherwise.
• Why do they want to change America so much?
• Why do they want to take us further and further away from the Constitution?
• Why does our liberal president apologize to our enemies?
Why? Because they hate what America stands for: Christ, freedom, capitalism and most of all power to the people and NOT the government.
Liberals want control and that is impossible in the America of our Founders and their Constitution.
We need to educate our children what America is truly all about.