(Debbie Landis/Anger is Brewing) – Harry Reid doesn’t know how any Hispanic person could be a Republican. He also:
• Has no idea how he could have so many Mormon backers while remaining an advocate for federally funded abortion
• Has no idea how his mining claims would be affected should Yucca mountain open.
• Doesn’t know why the idea of an “unfunded mandate” makes his taxpaying constituents nervous.
• Doesn’t have any earthly idea if any of his personally held land is affected by environmental regulations to preserve the desert tortoise
• Has no clue why so many people with business interests in Nevada have joined the group “Republicans for Reid”.
• Has absolutely no idea why so many people continue to be self sufficient with the perfectly good option of government dependence available.
In related news, the GOP has joined in with light, fluffy, “I can’t believe he said that.” banter; refreshing but hollow considering that their big win this week was that Sue Lowden and Bill Raggio have not announced membership in Republicans for Reid (yet).
Do yourself a favor, don’t wait for somebody else to do or say the right thing to save the financial future of Nevada and everybody in it. Get off your couch and help with one of the campaigns, find somebody you believe in and give them the help they need to win their race on November 2nd.
Let us know how much time you spent with any fiscal conservative campaign and we’ll enter you to win a patriotic book collection every month until the election. Click HERE for details. Not in Nevada? No worries, a second grand prize will be given away each month to an outstanding volunteer outside the state.
(Debbie Landis is the director of Action is Brewing in Nevada)