Some observations about the Orlando nightclub massacre…
If we can’t even protect ourselves from American-born Muslim extremists, why the hell are we importing more? The surge of Syrian refugees into this country must end immediately, as Donald Trump has advocated, until the situation is completely reassessed.
President Barack Obama still refuses to call this evil by its name: Radical Islamic Terrorism.
I don’t know about you, but I’m now nauseated every time I read some politician offer their meaningless “thoughts and prayers” after incidents such as this. Ditto hollow gestures such as vigils, rainbow-colored lighting, and flying flags at half-staff.
And especially the imbecility of the cast of “Hamilton” performing last night at the Tony Awards without their muskets “out of respect for the victims.” That’s exactly the kind of stupid, asinine political correctness that must be purged if we’re ever going to make America great, not to mention safe, again.
Enough is enough.
Indeed, the fact that the other side can walk into a nightclub filled with innocent, unarmed civilians and slaughter 50 of them while our side can’t even waterboard a suspected terrorist and is letting radicalized combatants out of Gitmo is insane.
This is no time for retaliation. It’s time for a reckoning. Speeches and resolutions are worthless. This is war. And if President Obama won’t ask for a declaration of war against radical Islamic terrorism, Congress must issue it for him.
It’s time for House Speaker Paul Ryan to stop attacking Donald Trump and start attacking the real threat!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Speaking of whom and by way of disclaimer, I am now officially a consultant to the campaign of Paul Nehlen, the conservative, no-nonsense candidate running against House Speaker Paul Ryan in Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District GOP primary on August 9.
Donald Trump is now fighting a three-front war in the general election: Hillary Clinton, Mitt Romney and the Liberal Media. And to paraphrase Michael Corleone, he needs a “wartime consigliere.”
That’s not Ryan. Ryan is an all-talk/no-action policy wonk who was part of the disastrous Romney/Ryan ticket that gave us four additional years of Barack Obama in the White House. He also can’t seem to shut up and stop giving aid-and-comfort to Trump’s opponents.
House Republicans won’t oust Ryan. Perhaps Wisconsin voters will.
- Trump: US in ‘Absolute War’ With Terrorists That Is ‘Going to Get Worse’
- Trump to Change Speech from Clintons to Terrorism
- Trump Asserts Thousands of People in US ‘Sick with Hate’
- Trump: ‘When Will We Get Smart, Tough, Vigilant’
- Trump Calls on Obama to Resign
- Orlando Shooter Went to Saudi Arabia in 2011, 2012: MSNBC
- Orlando Killer’s Ex-Wife: He Beat Me All the Time
- Gun Shares Climb After Orlando Shootings
- Orlando Shooter’s Father Reportedly Supports Taliban
- Hillary Calls for Gun Control After Orlando Shooting
- Co-worker of Shooter Says He Was ‘Unhinged and Unstable’
- Security Expert Balboni: Police Must Change Hostage Strategy
- Orlando Shooter Worked for Security Firm With Government Ties
- Trump’s ‘Kitchen Cabinet’ of Advisers Revealed
- Former Aide: Romney Putting Country First in Trump Opposition
- Dick Morris: Trump Will Rise over Terror, Hillary Not Ready
- Trump Wants Sports Stars, Not Politicians, at RNC Convention
- Romney Slams Trump: He Will Inspire ‘Trickle-Down Racism’
- Jack Welch: I’ll Back ‘Any Human Being Against Hillary Clinton’
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- The Gut-Wrenching Final Text A Son Sent His Mom While Trapped In The Bathroom At Orlando Nightclub
- Mr. President, You Disgust Me
- Trump On Orlando Attack: ‘It’s War, It’s Absolute War’
- Bill Nelson: ‘The Congress Ought to Declare War Against ISIS’
- Clinton’s answer: Ban guns
- Orlando Terrorist: The Most Gun Control-Compliant Shooter in History?
- Exclusive — Palin: Speaker Ryan Proves He Is Out of Touch by Condemning Trump on Terror
- Boyle: Ryan Ignores Muslim Migration’s Connection to Terrorism
- Orlando Shooter’s Co-worker Made Complaints Against Him, Wasn’t Fired Allegedly Because He Was Muslim
- Orlando Terrorist Worked for Firm with DHS Contracts
- Taliban Skin Man Alive, Competing With ISIS For Public Barbarism
- After Pulse Club Massacre, Time for Gays to Come Home to Republican Party
- Pompeo: Clinton engaged in ‘avalanche of falsities’
- You heard of Trump U — but what about ‘Clinton University?’
- Byron York: Ralph Reed, all in for Trump, urges evangelicals to follow
- Sheriff Joe’s chain gangs to sport U.S. flags on jumpsuits in patriotism boost
FINAL CITIZEN OUTREACH PAC ENDORSEMENTS
Tomorrow is primary election day in Nevada. Here are some things to keep in mind…
1.) Conservatives have already won a couple of major battles in that FIVE incumbent state legislators who voted for the largest tax hike in state history chickened out and quit rather than face voters.
2.) Conservatives won a second time by recruiting and running serious, credible challengers against each of the remaining tax-hiking state GOP Assembly members who are seeking re-election. The spirited primary challenges alone are a victory for the movement by demonstrating that there’s an expensive price to pay for betraying your stated campaign promises.
Speaking of which, as final campaign finance reports are examined, it’s clear that the tax-hiking RINO incumbents have outraised and outspent their insurgent challengers by a TON. And that money, by the way, has been used to lie to voters about the incumbents’ records.
In light of the monstrous money disadvantage, the incumbents may very well win tomorrow. But if they do, they will have won ugly. Disgraceful.
In one race, the incumbent – Assemblyman Stephen “Snow Job” Silberkraus – has gotten a little aid and comfort from the post office. Despite the fact that USPS received and signed for two mail pieces sent out by challenger Amy Groves two weeks ago, as of Saturday neither piece has actually been delivered.
The pieces somehow got “lost.” Go figure.
On another front, even though Citizen Outreach PAC dual-endorsed in the Assembly District 25 race in Reno, if I was voting in that race tomorrow I’d cast my ballot for Jennifer Terhune.
Similarly, if I was voting in the 3rd Congressional District race tomorrow, I’d cast my ballot for Danny Tarkanian.
Again, I love fellow conservatives Michele Fiore and Andy Matthews, but polling and the very fact that Sen. Tax Hike Mike Roberson had to call in over a MILLION DOLLARS worth of independent expenditure television ads attacking Tark shows Tark is the conservative with the best chance to beat the lying, two-faced, fork-tongued, tax-hiking RINO Roberson.
For the full official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list, click here
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“This weekend we saw the most deadly mass shooting in American history — motivated by hate, and fueled by the easy availability of deadly weapons. The tragic shooting in Orlando — which specifically targeted the LGBT community — is the latest example of the epidemic of gun violence in our country.” – Mush-head Katie Hogan of Barack Obama’s “Organizing for Action” exploiting the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack to push for more victim-disarmament gun control measures