Vegas Homecoming: Come Meet the Hottest Conservative Rising Star in the Galaxy
Read to the Bottom for a Fantastic but Extremely Limited Special Offer!
It’s rare that you get to see, hear and meet a future super-star before they really make it big.
Here’s one such golden opportunity…at least if you’re a conservative.
If you haven’t heard of Tomi Lahren yet, don’t worry…you will.
She’s brash. She’s bold. She’s unafraid. And she’s an unapologetic conservative.
She’s sharp. She’s bright. She’s witty. And she’s girl-next-door drop…dead…gorgeous.
She’s only 24. And has over 4 MILLION followers on Facebook and social media.
Plus…she’s a UNLV grad!
Liberals hate her. With a passion. Often with venom.
She’s been called disgusting. A racist. A bigot. A homophobe. An Islamophobe.
And those are the NICER things they say about her!
Some perpetually offended liberals – who she mockingly refers to as “snowflakes” – call her “White Power Barbie.”
And here’s what liberal Damon Young wrote about Tomi last December…
“If Heaven exists – and I believe it does – and what we believe to be true about Heaven is actually true, if she died today she would not be there tomorrow. . . . She is a terrible (expletive)ing person.”
What is it about this rising conservative star that generates so many miles and miles of vile and bile?
She speaks her mind. Clearly. Fearlessly.
She doesn’t bite her tongue. She doesn’t sugarcoat it.
- She said in an interview with Playboy last summer that the Black Lives Matter movement “is heading in the direction of a hate group like the KKK.”
- She said that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick – who refuses to stand during the National Anthem – was a “whiny, indulgent, attention-seeking cry baby” and described his lame excuses for his protest as “mouth diarrhea.”
- She described Barack Obama’s handling of terrorism as a “half-way, half-baked, tip-toe, be-friendly-to-Jihadis mentality.”
- She also slammed the former president for pushing gun control laws while he’s “surrounded by many men with guns at all times.”
- She said of Beyonce’s racially-charged half-time performance at last year’s Super Bowl: “Wouldn’t it be nice if she cared as much about violence in black communities as she does shaking her butt at the Super Bowl?”
- She ridiculed Hillary Clinton’s support for tax-funded birth control: “I’m a Republican, and I can buy my own womanly things!”
- She said sarcastically of so-called global warming: “I talk to a lot of Democrats about that. They’re like, ‘But it’s freezing, and then it’s hot!’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah, it’s called weather. That’s what happens.’”
- She said of the Hollywood glitterati’s collective meltdown over President Trump’s travel ban: “Last time I checked, Syrian refugees aren’t generally placed in Beverly Hills.”
Tomi Lahren’s no shrinking violet, that’s for sure!
And she’s just one big TV break away from becoming a household name and conservative superstar…which could, literally, happen any day now. (Hello, FOX News!)
She could be bigger than Geraldo.
Heck, she could be bigger than Geraldo’s EGO!
And once she hits super-stardom, good luck getting to see and hear her at an intimate reception and dinner with just a few dozen people…
Like the one being hosted at the exclusive, private Las Vegas Country Club by the REAL Chamber of Commerce on Friday, June 16, 2017.
No, once Tomi hits it big on the celebrity speaker circuit, you’ll only be able to catch her from nose-bleed seats at big conventions and conferences in big showrooms and arenas, or…
For the privilege of seeing her in a smaller, more intimate venue…you’ll pay major-donor premium prices along the lines of $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000 PER TICKET!
The truth is, this is almost certainly your last, if not only chance to see Tomi Lahren live, up-close-and-personal without paying through the nose.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Don’t risk kicking yourself for years to come every time to see, read or hear about “What Tomi Lahren said yesterday.”
Be able to tell your kids and grandkids some day, “I met Tomi Lahren before…”
Join us at the REAL Chamber of Commerce’s GALA NIGHT with this amazingly talented young conservative on June 16th.
Join Me at My VIP Table…Or Maybe Even with Tomi Herself!
OK, I still can’t believe that REAL Chamber of Commerce President Brent Jones is doing this for me, but you’re gonna LOVE it…
Because I’m working with the REAL Chamber and am such a YUGE supporter of this new organization, Brent has extended me a very special offer for some lucky subscribers of Muth’s Truths.
Here’s the deal…
If you’re not a member of the REAL Chamber yet (why not?), the cost to attend the Tomi Lahren Gala Dinner at the exclusive Las Vegas Country Club on June 16 is $200 per person.
Or if you want a VIP Ticket – which includes admission to the private, exclusive pre-dinner cocktail reception and photo-op with Tomi – the price is $250 per person.
And if you want a raffle ticket for an opportunity for you and a guest to actually sit WITH Tomi at her own VIP Speaker’s Table for dinner, they’re $10 each.
So the “street” price for everything – dinner, cocktail reception, photo-op and raffle ticket – for this sure-to-be fabulous, once-in-lifetime opportunity would normally be $260 – and worth every penny!
If you use the promo code “CHUCK” when you register…
- You’ll be able to sit at my table and only pay $160 for non-members and $120 for members (20% discount), AND…
- You’ll automatically get upgraded to a VIP Ticket with access to the cocktail reception and photo-op ($250 value), PLUS…
- I’ll personally buy you one Raffle Ticket ($10 value) for the opportunity to sit with Tomi – who is clearly MUCH better looking and MUCH younger than I am!
That means you’ll get the “royal treatment” and the best seats in the house…while saving $100 per person to boot!
But register NOW.
Gia and I only have eight seats available at our personal table and they’ll go FAST.
Just CLICK HERE to register…
And when you get to the payment page, don’t forget you MUST enter the promo code “CHUCK” to get this special deal.
Looking forward to breaking bread with you and Tomi Lahren on June 16!
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals & RINOs