Is Donald Trump running as a conservative? You be the judge…
- He wants to wipe out ISIS. Check.
- He wants to rebuild our military. Check.
- He wants to repeal ObamaCare. Check.
- He’s for toughening the border and building a wall. Check.
- He wants to take better care of our veterans. Check
- He’s against political correctness. Check.
- He fights with and against the liberal media. Check.
- He’s for reigning in government spending. Check.
- He’s supports tax cuts for the middle class. Check.
- He opposes Common Core. Check.
- He’s pro-Second Amendment. Check.
- He wants to appoint a Scalia-like justice to replace Scalia on the Supreme Court. Check.
- He’s pro-life. Check.
- He speaks out against Christian persecution in the Middle East. Check.
- He’s committed to beating Hillary like a drum in November. Check.
“Ah,” but the Trump-hating Cruzers say, “you can’t believe him.”
Yet we’re supposed to take to the bank the word of Ted Cruz, an Ivy League lawyer who’s spent his entire adult life in government and politics?
Let’s all at least agree on this…
The GOP nominee for president this year should be either Trump or Cruz. Any convention shenanigans to the contrary should be met with pitchforks and torches, though short of a “riot.”
The “Establishment” lost this time. Get over it.