(Chuck Muth) – Since the Black Lies Matter race-hustlers and race-baiters continue to generalize and blame all cops and all whites for the acts of isolated individuals, what would it be like if we put the shoe on the other foot?
For example, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports today that Shanita Hearns “shot at police officers and attempted to run over two Nevada Highway Patrol troopers on Sunday.”
This after she shot at a motorist on US 95 in Henderson, then threatened a man in a gas station – yelling, “I’m going to shoot you!” – before grabbing a golf club and beating him with it. She then got back into her pickup truck “and ran the man over.”
Shanita is black.
So if it’s fair for Black Lies Matter to tar every police officer in the country for the actions of one officer in Minneapolis, isn’t it fair to tar every black person in the country for the actions of Shanita?
Of course not. That would be stupid
But Black Lies Matter is getting away with it anyway, thanks in large part to the Fake News Media Industrial Complex.
GOP’s Messaging Suggestion for November in Nevada
Attention GOP candidates: Here’s your fall platform…
- It was a Democrat governor, not a Republican, who panicked and shut the entire state down using flawed “science” projections for the Wu-Flu.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who destroyed Nevada’s economy.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who refused to reopen the state after the “curve” had been flattened in mid-April.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who unilaterally ordered “house arrest” and suspended your civil liberties.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who shut down our churches and even banned drive-up services.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who closed all our schools while leaving child-care centers open.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who put a half-million Nevadans out of work and then royally fouled up processing unemployment claims.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who failed to take immediate steps to cut government spending in light of the inevitable budget crush.
- It was a Democrat, not a Republican, who failed to stop the riots and looting in Las Vegas and Reno despite violating his “stay at home” order.
- And it was the Democrat majority in the Legislature who sat back, twiddled their thumbs, and let him get away with it all.
Democrats own this. #ResignSisolak
From the Files of The Schwartz Report
When he was running for governor against Adam Laxalt in the 2018 GOP primary, Dan Schwartz – now running for Congress (again) – said that when he first “came to Nevada” he only stayed for two years, then left.
There’s no indication as to exactly when he came back, though it appears it was almost a decade later when he returned to run for Congress the first time.
But give Schwartz credit for having the chutzpah to nevertheless declare in an interview: “So, if you want to look at a true Nevadan…”
“True Nevadan,” huh? Let’s see…
According to the last Personal Financial Disclosure statement he submitted to the Secretary of State, he RENTS a house in Carson City and “Weekends” in a house he owns in…CALIFORNIA!
And not just any ol’ house…but a luxurious, $3 million mini-mansion in Sausalito which is described by Zillow thusly…
“Situated in the heart of the Banana Belt on little known Cooper Lane, this stunning turn of the century classic residence w/pano SF & Bay views was once the Sausalito Tennis Club! Never before on the market, this 4BR/4BA (including sep garden/in-law suite) indoor/outdoor private home with 6 car off street parking”
How many “true Nevadans” do you know who “weekend” in Nancy Pelosi’s back yard in Liberal-Land, U.S.A.?
When considering Mr. Schwartz’s current campaign for Nevada’s 3rd Congressional District – including his claim to be a “constitutional conservative” – Republican voters shouldn’t take anything he says at face value.
BTW: According to the most recent FEC report, Schwartz has only raised just over $182,000 while “lending” his campaign just under $580,000. He has virtually NO SUPPORT among conservative and GOP donors.
Vote for “Big Dan” Rodimer for CD3.
KB Balla Update
I’m happy to report that KB Balla, the Minneapolis firefighter who had his yet-to-open sports bar destroyed by rioters before he could even open the doors, has received over $1 million from donors all across the country to help him rebuild.
Now, I’m just guessing here, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the vast majority of donors and the amount raised came from white Americans. So much for “systemic racism.”
UPDATE: 2020 Personal Candidate Recommendations
Please note: My recommendations are based on if I was voting TODAY…which I’m not. Here’s my running, up-to-date list: muthstruths.com/election2020/
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“The staff of the New York Times is currently having a humiliating public mental breakdown. They are so emotionally fragile that they can’t handle an op-ed from a US Senator (Tom Cotton). They are supposed to be professional journalists, but they have the emotional maturity of toddlers.” – Michael Tracey