(Chuck Muth, Citizen Outreach) – Perhaps the only thing Jon Ralston, Nevada’s #2 liberal blogger-with-a-taxpayer-subsidized-TV-show, hates worse than me, conservative Assemblywoman Michele Fiore and Nevada Republican Party Chairman Michael McDonald combined is the Taxpayer Protection Pledge.
And I guess it’s understandable.
The vast majority of candidates for public office who sign the Pledge, honor it once elected (exceptions include Nevada State Sen. Tax Hike Mike Roberson and Nevada Assembly Speaker-of-the-Weak John Hambrick).
So big-government liberal political activists do everything in their power to discourage candidates from signing the Pledge, including Ralston, who posted the following twit-tweet on Monday…
“Slowly, for the dimwitted: Only the dimwitted who have no ability to think on their own would sign such a pledge.”
Well, let’s take a look at who “Dimwit Jon” just called a dimwit, in addition to over 1,000 state legislators, including a dozen here in Nevada.
The following Nevada elected officials have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge…
- Nevada U.S. Sen. Dean Heller
- Nevada Rep. Joe Heck
- Nevada Rep. Mark Amodei
- Nevada Rep. Cresent Hardy
Others who have signed include the following declared presidential candidates…
- Marco Rubio
- Rand Paul
- Ted Cruz
- Carly Fiorina
- Rick Perry
There are also 13 state governors, including…
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott
- Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley
Then there are 49 United States Senators, including…
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
- Majority Whip Jon Cornyn
- Republican Conference Chair John Thune
- Republican Policy Committee Chair John Barrasso
- Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch
- Budget Committee Chairman Mike Enzi
- Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker
- Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain
- Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley
Plus 219 members of the United States House of Representatives, including…
- Speaker of the House Rep. John Boehner
- Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy
- Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Luke Messer
- Ways and Means Committee Chairman Paul Ryan
- Budget Committee Chairman Tom Price
- Appropriations Chairman Rep. Hal Rogers
- Armed Services Committee Chairman Mac Thornberry
- Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling
- Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce
- Small Business Committee Chairman Steve Chabot
Yeah, all of these political leaders are “dimwits” who have no ability to think on their own…and Jon Ralston is a genius.
You’d have to be a dimwit to believe that!
NEVER FORGET WHO SOLD YOU OUT
Here’s the full rogue’s gallery list of the Dirty Baker’s Dozen of RINO state assemblymen who voted for the largest tax hike in Nevada’s history, including creation of a new gross receipts tax…
- Assemblyman James “The Big Selloutski” Oscarson – Nye County
- Assemblyman P.K. O’Neill – Carson City
- Assemblyman Pat “RINO” Hickey – Washoe
- Assemblyman Randy “Kirner Tax” Kirner – Washoe
- Assemblyman David Gardner – Clark
- Assemblywoman Melissa Woodbury – Clark
- Assemblyman Lynn “The Bug Man” Stewart – Clark
- Assemblyman Paul Anderson – Clark
- Assemblyman Derek Armstrong-Anderson – Clark
- Assemblyman Stephen Silberkraus – Clark
- Assemblyman Erv Nelson – Clark
- Assemblyman Glenn Trowbridge – Clark
- Assembly Speaker-of-the-Weak John Hambrick – Clark
Let the primaries begin!
Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach and the publisher of www.NevadaNewsandViews.com. He personally blogs at www.MuthsTruths.com.