Forwarded by a friend; original author unknown…
The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Alaska. He was driving along near a campground when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.
He found a helpless Democrat wearing shorts, sandals, a ‘Vote for Hillary’ hat and a ‘Save the Trees’ shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly bear.
As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers wearing “Go Trump” shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 magnum slug right into the bear’s chest. The two other men pulled the semiconscious Democrat from the bear’s grasp.
Then using baseball bats, the three loggers finished off the bear. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.
As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him. “I give you my blessing for your brave actions!” he proudly proclaimed.
“I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic environmental activists, but now I’ve seen with my own eyes that this is not true.”
As the Pope drove off, one logger asked his buddies, “Who was that guy?”
“Dude, that was the Pope,” another replied. “He’s in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom.”
“Well,” the logger said, “he may have access to all wisdom but he doesn’t know squat about bear hunting. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?”
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. There’s a national effort underway to swamp the White House post office with postcards on the Ides of March…
“On March 15th, each of us will mail Donald Trump a postcard that expresses our support of him. And we, in vast numbers, from all corners of the world, will overwhelm the man with our support and belief in him. We will show the media and the politicians we are standing with him.”
Mail your postcard(s) on March 15 to:
President Donald J. Trump
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
- Conway: We ‘Should Know What The Truth Is’ on Wiretaps
- EU Official: Trump Trade Threat May Unite World Against US
- WH Source: Trump to Drop Iraq From New Travel Ban Order
- Coons Backs Off of Campaign-Russian Collusion Connection
- Conway Compares ‘Alternative Facts’ Gaffe to Oscars Mix-Up
- Mukasey: Surveillance Probably Ordered by AG, Not Obama
- Pentagon Blocks Publication of Littoral Ship Cost Overrun
- Supreme Court Scraps Case on Transgender Bathroom Rights
- Alabama Official Angers Some at Selma Event Over Voter ID
- South Korea Increases Reward Money For Classified Information From North Korean Defectors
- Marijuana Users in Israel to Face Fine Rather Than Criminal Charge
- Arkansas Legislator Wants to Pack Heat at State Capitol
- Former NATO Commander: Russia, China Will Soon Surpass Superiority of US Armed Forces
- Levin: Trump a ‘Victim’ of ‘Police-State Tactics’
- Pope Urges Faithful to Consult Bible as Often as Cellphones
- Transgender Boy With Girls’ Wrestling Title: ‘I Don’t Cheat’
- ‘Fake News’ Wants to Destroy Trump, Jeff Sessions
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
In case you missed it, the Nevada Democrat Party on Saturday elected the “affirmative action” candidate to be its new chairman – Assemblyman William “Li’l Bill” McCurdy II (namesake son of William “Big Bill” McCurdy Sr, but no relation to Nathan “Li’l Nate” Emans).
But despite being endorsed by every major Democrat elected official in the state, Li’l Bill only received 52% of the vote. Not exactly an electoral colossus.
And Dems have already gotten themselves in a pickle over his election. You see, state law bans legislators from fundraising 30 days before the start of a legislative session, 30 days after a legislative session and all the time in-between.
An official campaign finance complaint is only a matter of time!
- Root: Donald Trump has fans all over Asia
- Rand Paul’s Copy Machine Goes On Tour Of Capitol
- Murderer Who Took A Chainsaw To A Group Of Women Only Sentenced To 15 Years
- BIRD FLU IS BACK: USDA Burns 73,500 Chickens With Avian Flu
- British Gov’t Enviros ‘Deeply Disappointed’ Power Bills Will Go Down
- Federal Ban Is Barring Access To Medical Marijuana For Veterans
- Hundreds Of Marines Caught Sharing Nude Photographs Of Female Colleagues
- Professors, Students Demand College Start Fund For Illegal Immigrants
- German School Bans Muslims From Praying In ‘Provocative’ Way
- Barbra Streisand Tweets That Trump Is Making Her Gain Weight
- Facebook Launches A New Tool That Combats Fake News
- Dying shopping malls are wreaking havoc on suburban America
- A Navy SEAL explains what to do if someone tries to mug you
SAVE THE DATES
After a five-year hiatus, the Conservative Leadership Conference will return this September 15-16th at the Tropicana Resort in Las Vegas. Details to come.
Also, don’t forget my “High Dollar Fundraising” workshop will be held in Carson City on Thursday, March 16 at 6:00 pm. Again, details to follow.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“The media feels no contrition when the story turns out to be exaggerated or completely false, eagerly turning to the same Obama holdovers as sources for the next big phony scoop. No one on Trump’s team, including the president himself, is allowed to reciprocate in kind. We are meant to feel bottomless outrage that Trump would level unsubstantiated allegations against Obama, but apparently, Obama’s minions can launch a constant barrage of unsubstantiated allegations against Trump.” – John Hayard of Breitbart News, 3/5/17