Registration Now Open for “Secrets of High Dollar Fundraising” Workshop
Whether you’re running for office or managing a campaign; whether you’re a party leader or conservative activist – or even a businessman, entrepreneur or professional looking for more sales – the Campaign Doctor’s “Secrets of High Dollar Fundraising” workshop is a must-attend.
Next Thursday night in Carson City, Nevada.
This is a brand-new workshop that has never been offered before…and who knows if/when I’ll do it again.
I have no doubt – ZERO! – that this will be the best, most useful, most enlightening, most informative workshop on fundraising that you’ve ever attended. But if not, just tell me at the end of the evening and I’ll refund your registration fee 100%… no questions asked.
Seating is strictly limited to the first 40 people to register (Remember a couple years ago when then-Assemblyman Pat Hickey (Reno-RINO) tried to register for the Campaign Training workshop after we were already sold out and I turned him away? Boy, was he angry!)…so register TODAY.
Click here for more information
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
THE CAMPAIGN DOCTOR
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
P.S. Every attendee will receive a FREE copy of my book, “The Ultimate Fundraising Guide to Getting Past the Gatekeeper: Inside Secrets, Simple Tips and Proven Strategies for Getting Your Foot in the Door with the Most Hard-to-Reach Major Donors, CEO’s, Celebrities and Political Big Shots”($14.95 retail).
This book itself could easily end up being worth 100 or 1,000 times the cover price to you!
- Illegals Crossing Border Drop 40 Percent
- House Panel OKs GOP Health Bill in All-Nighter
- Ryan: ‘Growing Pains’ to Blame for Disunity on Healthcare Bill
- Rand Paul: Ryan Trying to ‘Pull Wool Over’ Trump’s Eyes
- Dave Brat: Trump Needs Senate’s ‘Nuclear Option’
- Tom DeLay: Trump ‘Absolutely Right’ on Spying Accusations
- Disney CEO Defends Participation on Trump Panel
- Josh Earnest: ‘Thin-Skinned’ Media Gets Played by Trump
- Flying Car Could Hit the Skies in Near Future
- IRS Strikes Back as Agents Make Big Dent in Identity Theft
- Ed Klein: What Is Huma Up To – And Why Should We Care?
- House Panel OKs GOP Health Bill in All-Nighter
- CIA ‘Mission’ on Cars Shows Concern About Next-Generation Vehicles
- Samuel L. Jackson Criticizes the Casting of Black British Actors in American Films
- Scientists Grow Potatoes in Mars-Like Conditions
- CNN/ORC Poll: Melania’s Approval Ratings Up By 16 Points
- FBI’s Mole-Hunting Unit Deployed After WikiLeaks Release
- Kim Jong Nam’s Son, in Hiding After Murder, Appears on Video
- O.J. Simpson Eligible for Parole
- Marines Deploying Into Syria to Take On ISIS
- Stars and Stripes: ISIS Still Has Access to Oil in Syria
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Republic Services Can Play Hardball and Sweeten the Pot…When It’s Forced To
(Chuck Muth) – As the City of Las Vegas considers granting a 15-year monopoly franchise agreement to Republic Services for residential and commercial trash collection, some seem to be taking the attitude that it would be “rude” to ask such a benevolent company to actually compete for this $1 billion-plus contract in an open bidding process.
But when shoe is on the other foot, Republic can be outright vicious.
According to a story published on Tuesday by SanAngerloLive.com, back in 2013 the town of Mertzon, Texas was “ground zero for San Angelo’s trash wars.” There, Republic and Texas Disposal Systems (TDS) “fought for the exclusivity contract to collect and haul all of the City of Mertzon’s trash.”
According to a SanAngeloLive.com article back at the time, Republic was enjoying and profiting nicely from the city’s monopoly trash collection franchise. But members of the city council decided “that competition was good” and put the contract up for bid via an RFP (request for proposal).
TDS entered the competition. But Republic didn’t go quietly into that good night…
Click here to continue reading
- Knecht & Lawrence: Our Founders’ Legacy versus Progressivism
- Weinberg: A Lifetime In Leavenworth: Put The Fear of God Into Government Lefties Who Traffic In Classified Information
- Galen: Trumpcare
- Saracino: A Big Week for the Stupid and the Ugly
- Naples, Florida, is named the happiest and healthiest city in America while a town in Arkansas comes in dead last
- The Best Country in the World? Survey Says It’s Switzerland
- Congress just passed a bill that tells NASA to send humans to Mars by 2033
- Trump’s first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February
- CNN/ORC Poll: Melania Trump’s approval ratings are way up
- President Trump promised mine jobs and highways; West Virginia won’t forget
- China Approves 38 new Trump Trademarks for His Businesses
- Five-year-old becomes youngest ever at National Spelling Bee
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Investigations by Breitbart News into the global network run by George Soros have contributed to the negative atmosphere the billionaire has been facing in Europe, Politico reported on Tuesday. . . . Politico reported on the role of Breitbart News in exposing Soros, falsely labeling the news agency an ‘alt-right website.’ Breitbart News, recently ranked as the 29th most trafficked U.S. website by the Alexa rankings system, is an independent news website considered by many to be the largest conservative news site in America. It has no affiliation with the so-called alt-right movement.” – Breitbart News, 3/9/17