While Some NFL Players Sit, 9-Year-Old with Cerebral Palsy Stands for National Anthem
This kids is just TOTALLY AWESOME…
“In the midst of whether or not it is right or wrong for some NFL players to sit during the national anthem, a 9-year-old boy with spastic quad Cerebral Palsy stands.
“Logan Wilson, 9, from Michigan can’t walk on his own without the help of medical equipment, but mustered up the strength to stand up off the couch when he heard the national anthem being played during the Detroit Lions game on Sunday, a moment captured by his mother.”
Click here to watch this patriotic young man in action. It’ll warm your heart and make your day!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
- NYC Bombing Suspect Caught After Police Shootout
- NYC Bomb Explosion: It Was Terrorism
- Elizabeth Mayor: City Had Issues With Family’s Restaurant
- Trump on Bombing Suspect: ‘How Did He Get Thru System?’
- Gen. Flynn: Terrorists Aren’t Yelling ‘Jesus Christ’ in Attacks
- CIA Director John Brennan: ISIS Could Carry Out More Attacks
- Rep. McCaul: Warning Calls of ‘Other Bombs’ Also Received
- Chaffetz: ‘We Should Assume’ Explosive Devices Terror-Related
- 6 Things to Know About Bombing Suspect
- Analysis: Trump’s Plan Would Cut Taxes By $4.4T to $5.9T
- Bloomberg Poll: Trump Has 5-Point Lead in Battleground Ohio
- Poll: Trump Has 3-Point Lead Over Clinton in Georgia
- Trump Sets Historic Fundraising Records With Small Donors
- Trump Trashed at the Emmy Awards
- Siena Florida Poll: Clinton, Trump in Virtual Tie
- Trump Opens Up 7-Point Lead (48-41) in LA Times/USC Poll
- Priebus Warns Republicans of ‘Penalty’ For Breaking with Trump
- CBS Battleground Tracker: Clinton, Trump Neck-and-Neck
- Kasich: Trump Owes Obama Apology for Birther Smears
- LA Times/USC Poll: Trump Gaining With Black Voters
THE BIG SELLOUTSKI
(Team Hof) – After days of stonewalling questions by the Assembly District 36 campaign of Dennis Hof, Assemblyman James “The Big Selloutski” Oscarson finally acknowledged in a late Sunday afternoon statement posted on his Twitter site that he’d been arrested on criminal charges in Arizona back in 1997.
(Daniel Marans | Huffington Post) – Dennis Hof, the proprietor of several popular and legal brothels in Nevada, has a lot in common with Donald Trump.
They’re both reality television stars who are running for office — although the Republican presidential nominee and former star of NBC’s “The Apprentice” is seeking a bigger job than HBO’s “Cathouse” star Hof, who has launched a long-shot campaign for a Nevada Assembly seat representing the state’s 36th district.
(Team Hof) – The Friends of Hof campaign has begun installing billboards and road signs throughout Nevada State Assembly District 36 in independent businessman Dennis Hof’s race against tax-hiking Assemblyman James “The Big Selloutski” Oscarson.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Not all Muslims are terrorists but it only takes one. If someone gave you a big bag of M&M’s and you knew that one of the M&M’s in the bag was poisonous…would you give the bag to your children? Of course not. That one tainted M&M could end their life.” – Francoise Myers