OK, Mixed Feelings on This One
I was asked this morning to be the Nevada State Chairman for “Seniors for Trump.”
Honored and happy to support our next president.
Not so thrilled at qualifying as a “Senior,” though!
Can’t wait for the debate tonight. Go Trump! Never Hillary.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Now that even TED CRUZ has announced that he’ll be voting for Donald Trump, what is Nevada Sen. Dean Heller waiting for? Isn’t it time to get with the program?
- Clinton to Use Customized Podium at First Debate
- Poll: Half of Voters Relying on Presidential Debates to Decide
- Trump Invites Gold Star Mom, Benghazi Vet to Debate
- Giuliani: Can’t Imagine ‘Liar’ Clinton Will Cast Doubts on Trump
- MSNBC Slammed for Debate ‘Advice’ to Candidates
- Bloomberg Poll: Trump, Clinton Tied as First Debate Looms
- Trump Adviser: Hillary Will Have Trouble in Follow-Up Questions
- Mike Huckabee on Debate: Hillary Will Face Tough Trump
- Conway: Trump Camp Worried He Won’t Be Treated Fairly
- Trump Looks to Apply New Campaign Discipline at First Debate
- Buchanan: Trump Needs to Imitate JFK in Debate
- Rep. Pete King: Clinton Is ‘Yesterday’s Person’
- Billionaire Donors Led by Soros, Simons Favor Clinton
- Cruz Rented His Email List to Trump Before Endorsement
- Trump Campaign Slams NY Times Endorsement of Clinton
- America Rising PAC Showcases Clinton’s ‘Trust Deficit’ in New Video
- Quinnipiac Poll: Clinton, Trump Too Close to Call
- Ahead of Debate, Trump Endorsed by US Immigration Officers
- CNN/ORC Poll: Trump, Clinton in Virtual Tie in Colo., Penn.
- Trump Meets Netanyahu, Affirms Jerusalem as Capital
- Priebus on Cruz’s Flip: ‘My Comments Weren’t a Threat’
- Nate Silver: High Number of Undecided Voters First Debate
- Salena Zito: Voting in 4 States Begins Before Monday’s Debate
THE BIG SELLOUTSKI
- Hof Interview on Nevada Newsmakers
- As Oscarson Lies about Legal Brothel Biz, Pair of Reporters Sets Record Straight
- State Assembly District 36 race gets heated
- Nevada Brothel Owner With Political Ambitions Has Some Advice For Donald Trump
- Oscarson to focus on voters in state Assembly race, not opponent
- Fun Day at Pahrump Fall Festival…Except for Oscarson’s Bush-League Campaign Stunt
- What a Weekend at Pahrump Fall Festival for Team Hof!
- UNLV Prof Slams Oscarson for Slamming Working Girls
- Hof Earns “A” Rating from NRA
- Hero Who Stopped Minnesota Mall Terrorist has Pahrump Connection!
- Assemblyman Finally Admits to Violent “Fan Rage” Arrest but Continues to Hide Details
- Congratulations to the AWARD-WINNING Pahrump Valley Times!
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Heck campaign releases new ad “Second Chance”
- The Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson Airport Act Of 2016
- Newspaper Staffers NOT Smart Enough To Endorse Candidates and Voters Know It
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Obamaworld laughed as it watched Donald Trump’s hostile takeover of the GOP. After eight years of Republican opposition, inconsistent policy demands and racialized hate against the first black president, President Barack Obama’s aides, past and present, thought Republicans had gotten what they deserved–and more, all but forfeiting the 2016 race to the woman they defeated eight years ago. They’re not laughing anymore.
“Going into Monday night’s debate, Obama’s team is feeling that same anxiety expressed by some top Hillary Clinton aides: maybe the country isn’t what they thought, maybe the resistance to Obamacare and gay marriage and the progress they’re so proud of is broader than the vocal fringe they’ve always dismissed.” – POLITICO, 9/26/16