Barack Obama: It’s Very Hard To Untangle’ Dallas Shooter’s Motives
Dallas Police Chief: Shooter Wanted To Kill White People, Especially White Police Officers
The deaths of those five Dallas police officers are on the head of Obama. He’s been fueling racial tensions that culminated in this tragedy his entire time in office.
And by the way, there are now reports that the police officer in Castile’s incident called in to dispatch and reported that Castile resembled an armed robbery suspect that cops were on the lookout for.
And it was for THAT reason that the traffic stop was made, not – as widely reported and irresponsibly repeated by Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton – a busted taillight.
In addition, the police officer involved has said it was the presence of the gun that escalated the situation, not the color of Castile’s skin. And there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt the cop’s word for that.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Hillary Clinton tweeted: “Alton and Philando’s deaths are the latest in a long, painful litany of African Americans killed in police incidents – 123 so far this year.”
This disgusting woman should be flogged for this outrageous statement.
You should see the list of violent dirtbags who are included on that so-called list of 123.
In fact, I’ll be sharing some prime examples in the coming days.
- Potential Trump VP Gen. Michael Flynn: I Was Fired for Calling Enemy ‘Radical Jihadists’
- Opinion Savvy/Newsmax Poll: Most Want Newt as Trump VP
- Hoekstra: ‘Change Agent’ Newt Would Make Exciting Trump Ticket
- Sessions: Clinton – Unlike Trump – Isn’t a Job Creator
- Huckabee: Those Who Don’t Back Trump, Stay off His Stage
- Dallas Attack Adds Security Concerns Before GOP Convention
- Pew: Trump Leads Romney and McCain Among Hispanics
- Sanders Scores Platform Victory, Calls for $15 Minimum Wage
BLACK LIES MATTER
- Black Lives Matter Leader: Dallas Cop Ambush Is A Conspiracy To Make Black Lives Matter LOOK BAD
- Sarah Palin: Black Lives Matter is a ‘farce’
- The Myths of Black Lives Matter
- Black El Paso Police Chief: BLM Is A ‘Radical Hate Group’
- Rudy Giuliani: Black Lives Matter Is ‘Inherently Racist’
- Black Lives Matter Protesters Crash Chicago Festival, Salute Black Power
- Attorney: Minnesota officer reacted to gun, not race
- Missouri Officer In Critical Condition After Being ‘Ambushed’ During Traffic Stop
- Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men
- Republicans slam grinning Obama for politicizing Dallas police massacre
- Judge Jeanine: Obama Stokes Flames of Division ‘Every Chance He Gets’
- Rep. Steve King Blames Obama For Dallas Shooting
- Dietl: Obama Has ‘Divided’ the U.S., ‘I’ve Never Seen Race Relations So Bad’
- Obama again blames guns, not the shooters or their hatreds
- Obama blamed for fanning anti-police hate, new surge in gun sales expected
- 12 Questions I Want to Ask Obama About Race Relations in America
- 7-Eleven Looted as Police Responded to Dallas Shooting
- New Black Panther Leader: Micah X. ‘Just Got Five Of The Bastards’
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Police officers – of all races – are also disproportionately endangered by black assailants. Over the past decade, according to FBI data, 40% of cop killers have been black. Officers are killed by blacks at a rate 2.5 times higher than the rate at which blacks are killed by police.” – Columnist Heather MacDonald
“Now we have five dead police officers and several more wounded at a Black Lives Matter rally. This all happened on the same day President Barack Obama condemned and blamed police for killing blacks in separate incidents, local incidents; blamed racism in the police ranks, without any facts, without any proof and with videos showing only half the story.” – Columnist Wayne Allyn Root
“It’s a war on cops and the Obama administration is the Neville Chamberlain of this war. I think their continued appeasement at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter [which is] actively calling for the death of police officers – that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country – has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible.” – William Johnson, executive director, National Association of Police Organizations