So New York City government bureaucrats are investigating Donald Trump for holding campaign events in…wait for it…Trump Tower.
According to a wire service report, city officials are saying the lobby of Trump’s hotel is required to be open to the public from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. daily as part of an agreement signed way back in the 1970s when Trump wanted to expand the hotel.
Government apparatchiks are now investigating to see if the agreement was broken yesterday when Trump held a news conference in the atrium of the hotel and last June when he announced his candidacy there.
And some people still can’t figure out why Trump’s candidacy has struck a nerve with so many people?
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. The #NeverTrump cabal – led by “loser” Bill Kristol of the Weakly Standard – is trying to recruit as its “impressive” political colossus to take down both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton as an independent candidate an almost completely unknown columnist for an almost completely unknown conservative magazine.
- Hillary: Bernie and I Will Come Together to Stop Trump
- Democratic Pollster Schoen: Hillary May Not Be Nominee
- Kristol May Recruit Conservative Writer to Face Trump
- Michael Wolff: Trump in Love With Media, ‘It’s His Party’
- Stephen Hawking: Trump’s Popularity Still Cosmic Mystery
- Combative Trump Bashes Media Over His Veterans Charity
- Hannity: I’m Voting For Trump in November
- Dick Morris: Don’t Expect a ‘Serious’ Third-Party Candidate
- McCaughey: ‘Kamikaze Kristol’ Should Be Tossed Out Of GOP
- Growing Number of Companies Avoiding GOP Convention
- Rush Limbaugh Hails Trump’s Media Bashing
- Trump: ‘Might be Right, Might be Wrong’ to Attack Republicans
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- Panic: Clinton Fundraising Slows
- Libertarian Johnson: ’73% of What Bernie Says I Agree With’
- Report: Kristol eyes conservative writer, lawyer for third party bid
- Romney boosts David French as third-party candidate
- Bill Kristol’s Not So Funny Joke on Conservatives and America
- Bernie Marcus: Why I Stand with Donald Trump
- CNN under the gun after ignoring Katie Couric scandal
- Trump: Katie Couric behavior ‘not that unusual’
- Donald Trump: ‘Crooked Hillary’ Hasn’t Held a ‘Press Conference in 179 Days’
- Illegal immigration up 57% to 550,000, Census says
- Poll: Terror, illegal immigration drive Trump voters, 88% want wall
- GOP Assemblywoman: A ‘Loaded Glock’ Beats ‘911 on the Phone’
- Man Charged With Manslaughter After Beating Wife’s Would-Be Rapist to Death
- Cops: Teacher Traumatized 13-Year-Old Male Student With Months Of Sex ‘On Almost A Daily Basis’
- VA Insists On Paper Records, Slowing Payments To Private Docs But Creating Union Jobs
- UnitedHealth pulls out of Obamacare in California
- Dreyfuss: Trump a ‘Small-D*cked Prick’
- Jessica Simpson’s Bikini Is The Most Patriotic Thing You’ll See All Day
- ESPN the Magazine: ‘Staged Patriotism and Cops Singing the National Anthem’ Stifling Black Athletes
- Uh Oh: AR-15 Designer Says HBO ‘Omitted Key Parts’ In Real Sports Segment on Rifle
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Sheldon Adelson Working to Form Pro-Trump Super PAC
- Trump Political Director Ousted over Dissing Nevada GOP, Chairman
- Feds Release Report On Harry Reid-Connected Politico On The Eve Of Major holiday Weekend
- Mailers target Hambrick over support of $1.5 billion tax package
- Moderate Republican lawmakers have money lead over tax foes
- Democrats now suffer the Republican fate
- Ethics complaint filed against Las Vegas judge who had lawyer handcuffed
- GOP Caucus and Convention Process Caters to Radicalism
OPERATION RINO HUNT
Make no mistake: The odds of conservative challengers knocking off moderate incumbent Republican state legislators are astronomical – especially considering the money advantage the RINOs have and the open endorsement of our RINO governor.
Indeed, conservatives will be lucky to win even one race under the circumstances.
But the real win was simply in recruiting and running viable, credible challengers against every tax-hiking Republican incumbent who now has to defend their cruddy voting record to constituents. Alas, most of them are doing so by lying about their cruddy voting records.
Still, turnout figures for the first three days of early voting in targeted GOP primary races are up anywhere from 2-4%. Hard to believe the additional interest is in keeping the tax-hikers in office. Maybe, just maybe, we’re about to witness a first-rate reckoning.
Do you believe in miracles?
To see additional info on Operation RINO Hunt, please visit: www.RINOhunt.info
For the official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list, click here
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here
P.S. The Republican Men’s Club of Las Vegas has published a comprehensive list of Republican candidates running in southern Nevada this cycle, including so-called “non-partisan” races. You can access it by clicking here
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Many observers were mystified when Donald Trump attacked New Mexico Republican Gov. Susana Martinez. But the story was really very simple: Martinez hit Trump, so Trump hit back.” – Columnist Byron York