The older I get the more agitated I become with people advocating for the election of certain candidates based on their race, gender or religion. That especially includes Madame Hillary playing the “woman” card.
For example, here’s a tweet about a local judicial race I saw over the weekend: “calling out all Asians! don’t forget to #Vote for #JudgeBitaYeager Our very first Asian-American Judge in Justice Court.”
Seriously, what does being Asian have to do with anything if the woman is a complete incompetent or holds a judicial philosophy completely contrary to your own?
Nationality, race, gender and religion are among the stupidest reasons on the planet for voting for or against a candidate. Yet it happens all the time. And some still wonder why this country is in the trouble it’s in?
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Let me get something on your radar screen: Paul Nehlen’s GOP primary challenge to House Speaker Paul Ryan. Conservative columnist Ann Coulter said this recently about that race…
“[Paul Ryan] is hated by the base…. He is absolutely hated. He is the next Eric Cantor, who was the highest member of leadership ever to lose a primary.”
Ryan – who was Mitt Romney’s second banana in that disastrous presidential run four years ago – continues to play games and withhold his support for Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee. For the latest on that, click here
- Trump: Nearly $6M Raised for Veterans Has Been ‘Paid Out’
- Trump Mystery Challenger: Condi, Martinez or Even Romney?
- Trump Fires Back After Kristol Hints at Independent Candidate
- Katrina Pierson: ‘Never Trump’ Movement ‘Selfish’
- Clinton Upending California Campaign Schedule
- Gary Johnson Seals Message to Trump With Kiss
- NBC News Poll: Trump Within 2 Points of Clinton
- The Hill: Kasich, Christie, Gingrich Possible Trump VPs
- AP-NORC Poll: Americans Want Nomination System Changed
- Growing List of Convention No-Shows Threatens GOP Unity
- Obama’s Numbers Better Read on 2016 Than Current Polls
- Animal Rights Activists Disrupt Sanders Rally in Oakland
- Politico: Trump’s Tax Returns Could Show Less Wealth
- Trump Continues Attacks on Judge in Trump U Suit
- McConnell: ‘Disrespectful’ to Voters If I Didn’t Back Trump
- Ben Carson Warns of ‘Tremendous Carnage and Death’
- Gen. Hayden: Trump Fueling ISIS Recruitment Effort
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect ‘White Privilege’. Just One Problem…
- Jack Hanna Agrees ‘1000 percent’ With Zoo’s Decision to Kill Gorilla
- Kristol Clock: Countdown to ‘Impressive’ Candidate
- Who Is Kristol’s Candidate? Bush, Cruz, Sasse, Fiorina, More Deny Independent Run
- Horowitz: Kristol’s Betrayal Gets Serious
- SiriusXM Announces Suspension of Glenn Beck over Brad Thor Interview
- Viguerie: The Disruption of Fortune 500 Companies Has Moved to Politics – Part 1 of 2
- Viguerie: Conservatives Should Embrace the Creative Disruption in Today’s Politics – Part 2 of 2
- Jeff Sessions: Donald Trump Will Attract Black And Hispanic Voters
- Trump cuts into Clinton’s lead
- Half of Voters Believe Hillary Clinton Should Keep Running If She’s Charged With a Felony
- Why Trump attacked Martinez
- Trump to transform GOP into ‘worker’s party’
- McConnell: Trump won’t change the GOP
- Study: Religious private schools do better than secular ones
- The Nanny State Groweth: NYC to Start Issuing Salt Fines to Restaurants
- Verizon settles massive strike
- Richard Dreyfuss: Celebrities Who Support Donald Trump Are ‘Whores’
- Simon Cowell Reveals Why Americans Are So Drawn To Donald Trump
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
For an extremely detailed historical recounting of the mega-mess within the Assembly GOP caucus going into the 2015 legislative session – including weenie Assemblyman Chris “Let’s Make a Deal” Edwards wire-tapping several of his colleagues – click here
Meanwhile, get this: CD3 candidate, RINO Sen. Tax Hike Mike Roberson, actually told the TRUTH for a change in a mailer that hit doorsteps last week. A headline declares: “Delivering on Taxes.” Boy, did he ever! A whopping $1.4 billion worth of higher taxes! Of course, that’s not what he meant by the headline, but it’s accurate with reality.
Here’s another endorsement from Citizen Outreach PAC: David Carter for State Board of Education, Department 2 in Washoe County.
RINO Gov. Brian Sandoval appointed RINO former Assemblyman Pat “The Appeaser” Hickey to fill a vacancy in that seat last year after Hickey sold out and voted for the largest tax hike in Nevada history.
The only thing worse for children than keeping Hickey in that seat would maybe be a child molester.
For the official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list, click here
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here