Subscriber Satisfaction Survey
Dear Reader, Dear Reader. As you know, I changed up the format for Nevada News & Views e-newsletter a few weeks ago. How do you like it?
If you can spare me 60 seconds of your valuable time, I’d greatly appreciate if you’d click on the link below and complete a short, 10-question, multiple-choice online survey about Nevada News & Views.
Thank you for your time and sharing your opinions!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Fillaseat Las Vegas is a great service for Las Vegas locals. For a modest one-time annual membership fee you can get up to 4 free tickets to a wide variety of shows and sporting events. I’ve had a membership for years and it’s definitely worth the money.
And in a special promotion called “Memorial May,” any Local Active Military with Military ID or Veteran with Nevada ID can join Fillaseat for free! So if you know anyone who is active military or a veteran, and think they would like a FREE Fillaseat membership, have them contact Fillaseat at Info@FillaseatLasVegas.com.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Raids on Illegal Workers Get Appeals Court’s OK
- McConnell Reveals ‘Pleasant Conversations’ With Trump, Sees Hillary as ‘Obama’s Third Term’
- Cruz Desperately Seeks to Stop Trump in Indiana
- Wash. Times Analysis: Trump Primed for 1st Ballot Nomination
- Down-Ballot Republicans Brace for Trump-Topped Ticket
- NBC Poll: Trump Has 56 Percent Support Nationwide
- Trump: Cruz Lied in Confrontation With My Supporter
- Notre Dame Coach Lou Holtz Endorses Donald Trump
- Dems to Hit Trump With $20M in Negative Ads
- Clinton Blasted for Coal Remarks in West Virginia
- Joe Trippi: ‘Reality Setting In’ for Sanders Campaign
- Sanders Irks Hillary Supporters by Vowing Convention Fight
- Trump: Cruz ‘Really Cruel’ Not to Help Fiorina After Fall
- Poll: Trump Winning California by 34 Points
- Hillary Campaign Raises $2.4 Million Off ‘Woman Card’
- 13 Questions Megyn Kelly Should Ask Donald Trump
- Jon Huntsman: Trump Can ‘Stitch Together a Winning Coalition’
- Bill Kristol: End Is Near for Ted Cruz
- Rush: GOP Wants to ‘Lose With Cruz’ to Oust Conservatives
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- ISIS KILLS NAVY SEAL
- ‘Make America Mexico Again’: Why Americans are fed up with illegals
- White House Defends Larry Wilmore for Calling Obama ‘My N*gga’
- Federal Ad Campaign Urges Drag Queens to Stop Smoking
- Former Bill Clinton lover begins spilling the secrets
- Laid-off worker confronts Clinton over her vow to put coal miners ‘out of business’
- ‘WICKED’ COMMENT: Trump hits back at Cruz’s dad over ‘body of Christ’ appeal
- Cruz campaign wheels fall off in Indiana home stretch
- Gallup: Cruz Image Among Republicans Crashes
- Poll: Fiorina Does Little to Change Cruz’s Support Among GOP
- Poll: More than half of Republicans support Trump
- ‘Political Asteroid’ Incoming: Trump Leads GOP Opponents By 34 Points In California
- Reporters brawl at WHCD afterparty
- Ryan says Obama labor policy having ‘chilling effect’ on economy
- Labor Dept. considering $47,000 overtime cap
- Papa John’s CEO: In Business, Failure Is an Option
- Two More College Basketball Legends Endorse Trump
- Former Basketball Star Arrested After This Incredibly Stupid Decision
The 10 top things this writer and his wife did to make their dream adventure a reality!
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
“As you are aware, (our PAC’s) objective is to promote a pro-business climate to support our community. objective is to promote a pro-business climate to support our community,” Bob Anderson of the Henderson Chamber of Commerce declares in a letter to candidates last month.
The Chamber then went on to endorse all the incumbents who voted for the largest tax hike in Nevada history – including the creation of a new anti-business gross receipts tax, as well as a new “Nevada IRS” that every business must now file with whether they are subject to the new tax or not.
If you still belong, it’s time for you to quit the Chamber.
- Las Vegas Dome: Time to Fill the Void at the Boyd
- Edwards’ Half-Truths Disguise His True, Full Tax-Hiking Voting Record
- Assemblyman Anderson’s behavior is just A-PAUL-ling
- Wynn’s empire is never ‘Never’ land
TAKE THE PLEDGE OR TAKE A HIKE
Steve Sanson, Republican candidate for Nevada Assembly District 13, has inked the Taxpayer Protection Pledge. For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Pledge, click here
- Jimmy Kimmel Goes Off On Palin Over Climate Change
- Watch: Argentine TV uses Trump wall comments in soccer ad
- ‘F**cking A**hole!’ Vulgar Children Curse, Flip Off Trump Supporters
- 23 Little-Known, Absolutely Fascinating Fun Facts about Ted Cruz
- 33 of the Greatest Children’s Books of All Time
- 17 Celebrities Who Were Homeschooled
- 33 Classic TV Shows & and the Cities They Called Home
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“I called the race three weeks ago for Trump—you can’t stop him. And what the media does – the TV media – they try to get the horserace so you watch, but it was over three weeks ago after New York. Same thing with Hillary Clinton. Feel the Bern all you want but the Bern’s gonna be in the refrigerator. And Clinton’s gonna be the nominee… so it’s Hillary versus Trump.” – FOX News host Bill O’Reilly