(Michelle Fiore) – Every political candidate tells us they want to make a difference and create jobs. Some may even say they feel a responsibility toward the people whose lives they affect. They tell us that our nation is headed in the wrong direction and must be turned around. I agree, but with a difference.
The difference is that I speak from results, not just easy campaign rhetoric. As with so many other small business owners and entrepreneurs who have worked hard to create jobs and take care of their people, only to watch excessive government regulations, taxes and spending destroy so many of those hard-won jobs. I look with heavy heart at the thought of losing still more jobs and dreams for the future.
Unless you will help me and others who have finally said “Enough!” and have stood up to be counted, my business and others will join the growing list of those whose dreams will die along with their businesses and the jobs we have worked so long and hard to create.
Let our dreams for our families and futures rise up and live! Stand with me to rid Nevada of the career politicians that have consistently voted to increase our taxes and drive jobs into extinction. We must repeal the laws that hinder economic recovery and take away our freedoms. The “Washington, DC Syndrome” that has infected our Carson City is not working!
I don’t just talk the talk; I walk the walk. Having personally created more than 1,000 jobs on my own initiative, imagine how much more I can do for all of us with your backing. Who else can you name in the Nevada State Senate who has created over 1,000 jobs lately?
This is what I stand for:
• Restore lower taxes. No seniors should fear losing their homes to the government!
• Write bills in terms we can all understand and make them available for everyone to read (we need to know and understand what our law makers are trying to put over on us).
• Simplify our tax structure.
• Simplify our business regulations.
• Simplify the roll of government in our lives.
• Protect all our constitutional freedoms.
• When it comes to our government “More is NOT Better.”
Dare to dream! Take a stand! Stand up and be counted! Stand with me! I deliver! Based on results!
(Ms. Fiore is a Republican candidate for Nevada State Senate District 9)