(ASHLEY COLLMAN, DAILYMAIL.COM) ‘She should be ashamed!’ Mischa Barton slammed for yacht photo drinking wine while writing about Alton Sterling solidarity and deriding police ‘pigs’
- Former O.C. star Mischa Barton posted a picture of herself looking sad and drinking wine on a yacht on Thursday
- In the caption, the 30-year-old British-American actress wrote that she was ‘truly heart broken’ after watching the Alton Sterling shooting video
- She went on to say she’s thankful police ‘pigs get caught on camera now’
- The post quickly became unpopular among both Black Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter supporters
- A little over three hours after posting the image, Barton took it off her page
Mischa Barton just can’t win.
First, she was voted off Dancing with the Stars in the second week and now she’s an internet punchline for her reaction to the Alton Sterling shooting.
Hoping to express her solidarity with the Baton Rouge, Louisiana man’s family and apparently the Black Lives Matter movement at large, the 30-year-old actress posted a bizarre picture to Instagram Thursday afternoon – showing her looking downcast and drinking wine on a yacht.
In the caption, the British-born and American-raised actress wrote that she is ‘truly heart broken’ after watching the video of the 37-year-old man’s shooting. Click here to continue reading