The intentional fake news misrepresentation of President Donald Trump’s response to the Charlottesville tragedy is as disgraceful as it is expected.
When he blamed “both sides” for what brought us to this point, he wasn’t talking about neo-Nazis vs. peaceful counter-protestors.
He was referring to violent black-masked members of the alt-left – and since the left hates us using the term “alt-left” almost as much as us using the term “fake news,” that’s how we’ll describe them from here on out – who have been assaulting Trump supporters, shutting down conservative speakers on college campuses, rioting in the streets, damaging and defacing public property, and inciting violence.
That also includes the likes of Madonna, who said earlier this year she wanted to blow up the White House, Johnny Depp and his barely veiled call to assassinate the president, Kathy Griffin’s deranged photo of her holding up a replica of a bloody severed Trump head, and that New York theater production of “Julius Caesar” in which an actor resembling Trump is stabbed on stage.
And let’s not forget the Obama supporter who shot Congressman Steve Scalise on that Virginia baseball field in June and that anti-Trump wacko who executed his Republican neighbor in Pennsylvania a week ago.
Or Missouri Democrat State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal who wrote on her Facebook page today: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”
Not Heather Heyer.
Every and any open-minded person knows that and knows EXACTLY what the President was saying and meant. Only those pre-disposed to hate Trump refuse to acknowledge it.
It does our nation absolutely no good whatsoever to have assclown white supremacists running around spewing their filth – though it is absolutely their right as Americans to do so – OR people who falsely accuse non-racist whites of being racists for no reason other than their objection to the stupidity of removing historical Civil War statues.
The president is/was correct. There is, indeed, blame on both sides.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. Just got a text from my brother in South Carolina. He heard there’s now an effort to remove the Rocky Balboa statue in Philadelphia because he beat up two black guys. Clearly a racist!
There’s also a new FBI instigation because he once boxed in Russia.
P.P.S. There’s an NFL pre-season game on ESPN tonight. But since the NFL continues to support spoiled, ungrateful, disrespectful multi-millionaire players who refuse to stand during the National Anthem, I won’t be watching it.
Hope you’re boycotting, as well.
- Barcelona Terrorism: 13 Dead in Van Attack, 2 Suspects Arrested
- Trump: ‘So Foolish’ to Remove ‘Beautiful’ Confederate Statues
- Gov. Abbott on Confederate Statues: Learn From Past, Don’t Bury It
- Maine Gov. LePage Equates Confederate Statues to 9/11 Monuments
- Chicago Clergyman Calls for Removal of George Washington Statue
- Horowitz: Charlottesville Is Biggest ‘Fake News’ Story of Summer
- Gizzi: Bannon Could Be Out Soon Over Korea Secrets
- Rove: Bannon’s Interview an ‘Affront’ to Trump’s Leadership
- Poll: Trump Approval Rating Rises on Economy News
- Bannon Dismisses Far Right as ‘Clowns’
- Bannon: Military Not an Option Against North Korea
- Trump Rips Into ‘Publicity Seeking’ Lindsey Graham
- Lewandowski Joins PAC as Senior Advisor, Spokesman
- Bannon: US in ‘Economic War’ With China
- Economist Cover Shows Trump Speaking Through KKK Hood
- Jobless Claims Fall to Near Six-Month Low of 232,000
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“They (anti-Trumpers) couldn’t make ‘Russia, Russia, Russia,’ stick. They couldn’t make ‘refugees, refugees, refugees,’ stick. So, now the desperate attempt is ‘racism, racism, racism.’ But here’s what they don’t understand: the American people are not stupid. . . . They see past this. . . . The liberal media believes that if they say it often enough, over and over and over, that more people are going to fall into their camp but that simply is not happening.” – Herman Cain