If you can’t identify what the problem is, you can’t fix the problem.
America has a LOT of problems right now.
And in what detractors are labeling a “dark” speech last night, future president Donald Trump expertly identified those problems.
He also explained how his opponent, Hillary Clinton, was either a part of those problems or the source of them.
And further assured the electorate that he, on the other hand, can and will fix them and how everyone will be better off for it in the end.
It was EXACTLY the kind of speech political professionals tell candidates they need to give.
The very people who have created these problems for us – people like Hillary, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, the open borders crowd, welfare pimps, public school bureaucrats, the Black Lives Matter gang and CNN – absolutely HATED the speech.
As did many of the establishment Republicans who missed the Trump Train and have been left at the station.
That speech made it crystal clear that this election will be a crystal clear choice between two diametrically opposed candidates (by the way, Gary Johnson has already peaked) who would take our nation in two completely different directions.
There’s a disturbance in the Force. I sense a growing landslide victory for Trump and America.
If I’m wrong, the country is already lost. Hillary will just drive the final stake through our heart.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. I’m still amazed at Ted Cruz’s total lack of class in being graciously afforded a speaking slot at the convention and then not honoring his word to endorse the GOP nominee. No honor. No class. Now we know why almost none of his Senate colleagues endorsed him.
In trying to excuse his disgraceful performance yesterday morning, Cruz repeated something he said many weeks ago; that he wasn’t in the habit of endorsing someone who attacked his wife and father.
OK, fine. Then boycott the convention like Jeb Bush and John Kasich.
And stop hiding behind your wife’s skirt. The fact is, Trump only went after Heidi Cruz after Cruz supporters first went after Melania Trump.
And it wasn’t Trump who said Lyin’ Ted’s father might have been involved in the Kennedy assassination. He referenced a story published by a news tabloid.
So spare us your self-righteous indignation. And get ready to be primaried in 2018.
- Trump: ‘I Will Restore Law and Order,’ ‘I Am Your Voice’
- Trump Raises $4M in a Single Day
- Giuliani on Trump: Best Acceptance Speech Ever
- Clinton Camp: Trump Speech Only Offered ‘Prejudice, Paranoia’
- Scarborough: Trump Said What Middle America Wanted to Hear
- Reince Priebus to America: ‘Hold On, Help Is Coming’
- Tony Perkins: I Will Be Voting For Trump
- Poll: Trump Within 2 Points of Clinton in NH
- Douglas Schoen: Hillary Should Be Running Scared
- Gizzi: With Trump, a New GOP Emerges
- 15 Top Moments From Donald Trump’s RNC
- Trump Makes GOP History With LGBTQ Vow
- Newt: Trump Family Asked Me to Help Quell Cruz Outrage
- Larry Kudlow: Mike Pence Saved the Republican Party After That Cruz Disaster
- Ivanka Champions Equal Pay for Women, Child Care
- Ivanka Trump Brought The House Down Last Night
- Poll: Trump Gains On Hillary During GOP Convention
- Republican Congressman Rips Ted Cruz: He’s A Self-Absorbed, Small Man Who Is Not With the GOP
- RNC Communications Director: Yeah, I Agree That Ted Cruz Is an A**hole
- Cruz Loves Himself More Than Our Country
- Richard Viguerie: ‘Ted Cruz Committed Political Suicide on National TV’
- Krauthammer: ‘Cruz Delivered the Longest Suicide Note in American Political History’
- Stone: ‘Dumb Son of a Bitch’
- Exclusive — Palin: Delete Your Career
- Clay Travis: Ted Cruz Most ‘Unlikable Politician Of My Lifetime’
- Massie: Trump ‘better than 90% of the congressmen I serve with’
- THIEL: Fake Culture Wars Only Distract Us From Our Economic Decline
- The Roger Stone-Corey Lewandowski Feud Just Went Public — Very Public
- Fight Club: Young Turks, Alex Jones, And Roger Stone Almost Come To Blows At Republican Convention
- Code Pink Disrupts RNC (After Warning Breitbart They Would)
- Anti-RNC Protesters Lash Out After No One Joins Their Protests
- Iran Detains ANOTHER American
- UPDATE: U.S.-Backed ‘Moderate’ Syrian Rebels: Beheading Boy ‘Mistake’
- Global Warming Expedition Stuck in Arctic Sea Because of Too Much Ice
BLACK LIES MATTER
- BLM Rejects BBQ with Cops: ‘I Eat Pigs, I Don’t Eat With Them’
- BLM: Trump Pledging ‘Law And Order’ Makes Him Like HITLER
- Police Slam Hillary Clinton For Snubbing Widows of Cops Murdered By BLM Supporters
- EXCLUSIVE: Diamond and Silk Destroy BLM
- Rapper A$AP Rocky Calls Out BLM: ‘How Come Black Lives Only Matter’ When Police Take Them?
- This Is How Bad Illegal Immigration Has Gotten Under Obama
- Rudy Giuliani: ‘We Can Reopen the Case’ Against Hillary When Trump Wins
- Justice Dept. sues town that denied zoning approval for a mosque
- White House pumps $4.5 billion into electric car charging amid sales slump
- TSA Officer Arrested For Taking Upskirt Pics At The Airport
- Fran Tarkenton: Trump, Like Every ‘Great Leader,’ Knows How To ‘Get Stuff Done’
- NBA Moves All-Star Game Out Of North Carolina Due To Bathroom Law
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Adelsons Slammed Door in Cruz’s Face
“(Ted) Cruz, who has long sought the support of GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson, was turned away when he tried to enter Adelson’s suite. Andy Abboud, a senior aide to the Las Vegas casino magnate, said Cruz was initially invited to come up to visit the Adelsons, but when he failed to endorse Trump the invitation was rescinded.
“When he didn’t endorse, they were stunned and disappointed,” Abboud told CNN. “We could not allow Ted Cruz to use the Adelsons as a prop against Donald Trump,” he added. “The Adelsons support Donald Trump and made that clear. They like Ted Cruz, but there was no way the Adelsons were going to be the first stop after not endorsing. That would be disrespectful to our nominee.”
Trump did stop by the suite, and Abboud tweeted out a picture of Trump with Sheldon and Dr. Miriam Adelson.
- Obama, Reid, Their Pet Judges and Prosecutors Running Star Chamber in Las Vegas
- If cronyism is the problem, maybe we should stop empowering its enablers
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“I’m beginning to understand why Ted Cruz has been hated by everyone every place he’s ever been from kindergarten to the United States Senate. … You would think it would occur to him — ‘every place I’ve been everyone has hated me.’ … It’s Cruz who is the little bitch who can’t get over it.” – Columnist Ann Coulter
“I expected Sen. Cruz to come out and endorse because so much is at stake in this election. Unfortunately, he failed to do so. He showed his true colors.” – Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge
“Tonight, America saw the real Ted Cruz. He’s a fraud, he’s a self-centered liar and should be disqualified from ever being considered as a nominee for President of the United States in the future. I never liked the guy, never trusted him but tonight was the worst. To take the time at a national convention and not endorse the nominee is disgraceful.” – Congressman Peter King
“First of all it made him a small person and it’s typical Ted Cruz – all about him. But I’d like to maybe remind Ted, America did vote their conscious. They didn’t vote for him. This is just plain rude but it’s Ted Cruz. He’s all about himself, which is why he’s got no friends in Washington…” – Congressman Chris Collins
“He signed the pledge (to support the GOP nominee). And it’s his job to keep his word. Donald Trump gave him the opportunity to speak here at this convention, and I think it was too cute. I think you saw by the end of the speech that the crowd was waiting for him to do the right thing and realized that, once again, he wasn’t going to do it. The performance you saw up there is why Ted has so richly deserved the reputation he’s developed on Capitol Hill.” – Gov. Chris Christie
“Donald J. Trump is bigger than Ted Cruz. It just goes to show the distinction between an adult and a baby, and a baby that happens to be a sore loser.” – Trump consigliere Michael Cohen
“(Ted Cruz) shouldn’t have done it. He shouldn’t’ have said it the way he did. It was a very childish, selfish thing to do. When you’re invited into somebody’s house – and this is Donald Trump’s house this week – if you’re invited to somebody’s house, you don’t go in and pour acid on the flowers. You either don’t go at all or you show some level of being a good guest.” – Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
“If he thought this would help him he’s dead wrong. This is the equivalent of setting yourself on fire. It’s going to take some incredible event we can’t foresee right now for him to have a political future in my view.” – Former GOP presidential candidate Gary Bauer
“I don’t want his endorsement. Ted, just stay home, relax.” – Donald Trump this morning