I just finished reading a new book, and liberal race-hustlers and cop-haters are having a cow over it. Get a load of some of the “outrageous!” things this author wrote…
“Prison isn’t a country club, a university, or a spa. It’s a place where people are sent to be disciplined. . . . (Prisoners should) feel so uncomfortable that they never want to darken the door again.”
“No matter how complicated social activists try to make it out to be, no matter how much they try to blame society, cops, or whatever else, there are so many black people in prison because so many black people commit crimes.”
“Black LIES Matter is not your grandfather’s civil rights movement. It’s the illegitimate child of debunked racial incidents and the spawn of radical leftist activists. . . . It doesn’t care any more about the lives of black people than the Ku Klux Klan.”
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. If ObamaCare isn’t repealed, it won’t be President Trump who’s blamed. It’ll be Republicans in Congress. And they’ll lose their majorities again in 2018…just like they did in 2006 and 2008.
Republicans never blow an opportunity to blow an opportunity.
P.P.S. Part of today’s “A Day Without A Woman” protest by Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers includes a call for women not to spend any money.
To which millions of husbands declared in unison, “I’m good with that!”
Uh-oh. That’s sexist, isn’t it? Off to sensitivity class again!
- Poll: 34% Agree With Trump — Media Is Enemy of the People
- Freedom Caucus: ‘Tinkering’ With Healthcare Bill Still Won’t Get Votes
- Jordan Vows ‘No’ on GOP Healthcare Bill Without Changes
- Conway: Trump Open to Change on Healthcare Reform Bill
- Conservatives Savage GOP Obamacare Plan
- Rand Paul: GOP Split on Obamacare Replacement
- Betsy McCaughey: Trump Revolution Starts With Cuts in Regs
- Fitton: FOIA Lawsuit Seeks to Expose Obama WH ‘Corruption’
- Tim Kaine’s Son Arrested at Trump Rally
- NBC Chief to Trump: We Won’t be Intimidated
- Goodwin: Comey Asserting Power Like No One in History
- Commerce Sec. Wilbur Ross: Taxing Robots Will Stifle Innovation
- Like Carson, Obama Called Slaves ‘Immigrants’
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
There’s nothing quite like taking a liberal activist suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and blowing her arguments to smithereens on television.
Catch me on Patrick Walker’s “Face Off” program on KLAS-TV catching Annette Magnus of Battle Born Progress dishing out one “fake news” talking point after another – including her absolutely absurd claim that charter schools aren’t public schools!
And yes, she even brought up the Nazis!! Sad.
- Nye, state GOP coalesce around Trump at Republican Dinner
- Facebook Labels ConservativeHQ “Malicious” Blocks Pro-Trump Content
- If the Private Sector does it – Government shouldn’t
- Things for which we’re waiting to see Trump’s ‘convincing evidence’
- Trump surprises White House tour group
- Trump hits Obama again, this time with claims about Gitmo detainees
- Trump considering cuts to Coast Guard, airport security to fund border wall
- Google is acquiring data science community Kaggle
- Nike has a new product for Muslim women: The ‘Pro Hijab’
- Ivanka Trump clothing line reports record sales
- Rand Paul, Jim Jordan To Introduce Separate Obamacare Repeal Bill
- Wikileaks Docs May Have ‘Killed’ CIA Ability To Operate
- Joecks: There is no right to free birth control
- Lawyer Finally Admits To Fraud, Conspiracy In Extremely Strange Porn Case
- Virginia School District Cancels Class On ‘Day Without A Woman’
- How The CIA Turned An American Pastime Into A Global Spying Apparatus
- BBC, Facebook Engage In Bizarre Fight Over Child Porn
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“I was meeting somebody who was a very generous donor to Republican causes. He said he happens to know the senator and he likes her. I said I agree with that. In fact, if we’re successful in beating her, you can spend a lot more time with her.” – NRSC vice-chair Thom Tillis, referring to Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (hat tip: Politico)