(Lori Piotrowski) – Pocket constitutions will rain down on the Community of Southern Nevada’s Horn Theater on September 17th during the Conservative Alliance for Community Growth’s Constitution Day Celebration. The event is open to the public and is free of charge.
The day begins with a Meet-and-Mingle Reception with speakers at 10:00 a.m. and continues with a 2-hour discussion and question-and-answer session at 11:00 a.m.
Special guests will include:
- Judge Michael L. douglas, Chief Justice of the Nevada Supreme Court
- Senator Elizabeth Halseth
- Niger Innis, Congress of Racial Equality National Spokesman
- Wayne Allyn Root, 2008 Libertarian Candidate for Vice President
- Ron Futrell, Journalist
- Jacob A. Reynolds, Attorney with Hutchison & Steffen
Each attendee will receive a pocket-sized copy of the Constitution, provided by the Active Republican Women of Las Vegas. The Meet-and-Mingle reception will be sponsored by Sam’s Club #6257.
For more information, please contact Brenda Flank at Brenda@CAforCG.org