THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE!ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE – REGISTER NOW! At Campaign Boot Camp you’ll discover not only what to do, but what NOT to do to best position yourself for victory on Election Day. The program focuses on helping you get more votes, more donors, more volunteers and more earned media coverage using proven marketing principles and strategies. Campaign Boot Camp is unlike ANY political training program you’ve ever attended. You’ll learn and discover things that simply aren’t taught in political science classes in colleges and universities (or anywhere else, for that matter). Your instructor will be the Campaign Doctor himself, Chuck Muth, who has over 25 years’ experience as a national campaign training instructor. But he’s no “gardener with clean hands.” Chuck continues to run his own non-profit grassroots organization and consults with campaigns every election cycle using the same strategies and techniques he teaches. Not just “theories” read in a textbook. Chuck teaches what he’s learned from actually doing it. And if he could get a “dead pimp” elected (true story), imagine what he can teach you for YOUR campaign! ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE- REGISTER NOW! At the FAST-START Action Workshop you’ll discover…Campaign Boot Camp is a live, in-person training program for conservative candidates, campaign professionals, party leaders and grassroots activists – both experienced and “newbies.”
- A 23-point checklist of things to do to lay the foundation for your campaign so you can be sure you haven’t missed anything
- The FIRST thing every campaign should get printed up (no, it’s not your fancy handout brochure) which will actually RAISE you money instead of costing you money
- The 15 worst mistakes of losing candidates so you’ll know what NOT to do
- The 20 questions every candidate better be able to answer before meeting with donors or the media so you’re not caught flat-footed or sandbagged by a “gotcha” question
- The little-know formula for figuring out EXACTLY how many votes you need to win so donors will know that YOU know what you’re doing
- A campaign plan “blueprint” and sample so you’ll know exactly how to write your own and map out a winning strategy
The workshop includes an optional AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) working lunch (probably pizza or subs), so if you have specific questions not addressed during the program, you’ll get an opportunity to have them answered by the Campaign Doctor.ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE- REGISTER NOW! Why should I attend Campaign Boot Camp? While “reading is fundamental” it can’t make you TAKE ACTION. Campaign Boot Camp is designed to take those serious about winning races from thinking about it to actually doing it. It also provides live, face-to-face interactions with an experienced expert in the field of politics – not wannbe Karl Roves whose only real experience is licking envelopes or pounding yard signs for a local campaign or party organization. Why can’t I do this via online training? Online training is great when there’s no other option – and we’ll be doing some of that down the road. But there’s no substitute for a focused, in-person session with live face-to-face interaction that eliminates the temptation to wander off the reservation somewhere else on the ‘net. Pre-recorded videos, webinars and conference calls can be quite beneficial, but again, are no substitute if you have the option to participate in live training with Q&A’s in real time. How do I know this will be worth my time and investment? Time is indeed money. But whatever I might say about how you’ll benefit from this one-day program is nothing compared to what others who have “been there/done that” in the past have to say…Your registration fee includes the AMA working lunch and all training materials.
- “When I received the email about your campaign training workshop from a friend, I was a bit skeptical after seeing the price. Was I wrong! That was the best money I’ve spent in quite a while.” – Terry Suominen
- “I wanted to see what your introductory political training seminar was about but my wife had extremely high negative interest. So I had to promise we would find a way to sneak out if it was boring. To say the least, the seminar was anything but boring. Even though I have considerable political elective experience, I took eight pages of notes.” – Eric Burgess
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably among the top 20% of political activists who actually take WINNING seriously, as opposed to just sitting on your butt and howling at the moon on Twitter and Facebook.CLICK HERE THE CAMPAIGN DOCTOR Professor of Psephology* (homeschooled) * Psephology (see-follow-gee): The study of campaigns and electionsTaking the next step – getting off the bench and into the game – will move you into the top 5%. But only if you take ACTION. Attending Campaign Boot Camp will instantly move you from spectator to player! Don’t delay…take action today.