Eight years ago we were told it was time to put a black man in the White House. That wasn’t racist. But if someone was to say this year it was time to “make the White House white again,” that would be racist.
Black folks just don’t understand that white folks who are NOT racists nevertheless see such hypocrisy and object to it.
Meanwhile, Republican U.S. Sen. Tim Scott, who is black, said recently that “in the course of one year, I’ve been stopped seven times by law enforcement officers.” He says he was targeted for being black.
But was he?
Was he targeted simply because he was black? Or was he targeted because so many black males before him have disproportionately committed so many crimes that all black males are now given additional scrutiny?
When Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors is on the court, he draws all kinds of additional attention because of his track record of hitting three-pointers. Often, he’s double-teamed. In basketball, that’s called common-sense defense.
In inner city law enforcement it’s derided as “profiling.”
The fault for innocent black males drawing additional law enforcement attention are the bad black males who commit violent crimes. As such, ever other black male suffers the consequences of their bad guys’ actions.
If innocent black males wish to stop being targeted by law enforcement, maybe they should focus their attention on telling other black males to stop breaking the law instead of telling police officers to stop protecting us from the bad black males.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. By the way, I’m predicting the poll numbers for Gary Johnson/Bill Weld ticket have already reached their zenith. And at their height, the numbers never came close to the 15 percent necessary to be invited to participate in the general election debates. For better or worse, that’s the reality.
Hyper-partisan Debbie Whatshername Schultz was the first elected woman chairman of the Democrat National Committee. Over the weekend, before the start of Democrats’ convention in Philly, she went down in flames and out as a miserable failure.
Now the Democrats want the nation to believe that incompetent and crooked Hillary Clinton should be elected as the first woman president. What could go wrong, right?
Meanwhile, Crooked picked an old white dude as her running mate who said America should elect a bridge builder (Hillary) instead of fence builder (Trump). He said this from outside the four-mile, eight-foot high fence the Democrats have built around their convention center in Philadelphia.
These people are nothing if not major league hypocrites.
In GOP convention wrap-up news, John Kasich said over the weekend it would have been “inappropriate” for him to speak at the Republican convention in Cleveland last week without endorsing Donald Trump. If only Lyin’ Ted had had the courtesy to follow Kasich’s example.
And finally, CNN is reporting a 6-point post-convention “bounce” for Trump, propelling him to a 44-39% lead in the current four-candidate matchup. It’s the first “significant post-convention bounce in CNN’s polling since 2000.”
“The new findings mark Trump’s best showing in a CNN/ORC Poll against Clinton since September 2015,” CNN is reporting. “Trump’s new edge rests largely on increased support among independents, 43% of whom said that Trump’s convention in Cleveland left them more likely to back him.”
But the GOP convention was a “disaster,” right?
By the way, before the FBI announced it was letting Crooked off the hook in the email scandal, Hillary led Trump 46-39%. Those numbers are now pretty much reversed. That’s a pretty big 12-point swing in just three weeks.
Get ready for the landslide.
- CNN Poll: Trump Surges to 5-Point Lead Over Clinton
- Morning Consult Poll: Trump Ahead of Clinton 44%-40%
- CBS News: Trump, Clinton Tied in Race
- CNN’s Zucker Praises Trump’s ‘Mastery’ of TV, Media
- Michael Reagan on Trump’s Speech: Only the Media Thinks It’s ‘Dark’
- Sanders Supporters Boo Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- Former DNC Chairman: Wasserman Schultz Should Skip Convention
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Campaign for Clinton Nationwide
- Al Gore Will Not Appear at Democratic National Convention
- NYT: Michael Bloomberg Will Endorse Hillary Clinton
- Nixon’s Son-in-Law: GOP Will Push Trump to Victory
- Trump Has Third Person in Mind to Hit With Super-PAC
- Michael Moore: Trump Will Win Election
- ClintonKaine.com isn’t what you think it is
- ’Clinton Cash’ Trends #1 on Facebook as Progressives Flock To, Promote Film
- Turmoil: DNC Kicks Off Amid Controversy and Division, Party Chairwoman Ousted
- Again with the emails: Latest scandal rocks Clinton’s crowning at convention start
- WikiLeaks Promises More Email Dumps Featuring Hillary Clinton
- The DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz insult Bernie and 12 million Americans
- Debbie downer: Wasserman Schultz tanks in Philadelphia
- CLINTON CORONATION IN DISARRAY
- Van Jones: ‘Outrage,’ ‘Insult’ That DWS Had Job on Sunday Morning
- Convention Chaos: Bernie Sanders Supporters in Philadelphia Chant ‘Lock Her Up!’
- ‘Timing could not be more awful’ for DNC email leak
- Democrat Debt: DNC Reveals It Is $2.5 Million in the Hole as Convention Costs Loom
- Media Love-Fest for Hillary Begins
- Google, Twitter accused of censoring content about Clinton
- Leaked Emails Reveal the Real Bigots Are in the Democratic Party
- Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments
- Don Jr. On DNC Email Leaks: If GOP Did That, There’d Be Calls To ‘Bring Out The Electric Chair’
- Dinesh D’Souza: ‘Hillary has no vision for America’
- Limbaugh on Trump and Cruz: ‘This is alpha male versus I don’t know what’
- Big Time Cruz Donors Are Jumping Ship, “Profoundly Disappointed”
- Under the Bus: Ted Cruz’s Biggest Donors Cut Ties
- Scarborough: Trump gave speech ‘millions’ were waiting for
- Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump
- Man Kills Woman with Machete in Germany, Is Arrested
- Twice in One Day: Migrant Suicide Bomber Tried to Enter Music Festival…
- Bomber In Germany Was Syrian Refugee Who Had Been Twice Ordered For Deportation
- Trump Suggests ‘Expanding’ Muslim Ban to Include France and Germany
- Teacher Who Traumatized Male Teen During 9-HOUR THREESOME Responds To Lawsuit With SICK Allegations
- Cops: Man, 30, battered mother because she brought home Chick-fil-A for dinner
BLACK LIES MATTER
- ‘Kill More Cops’ Graffiti Mural Appears on Major L.A. Freeway
- Sarandon Marches with Black Lives Matte
- Trump: “Americans want relief from uncontrolled immigration”
- 6,726 Syrian Refugees Admitted to USA This Year — Only 23 Christians
- Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS
- Obama vetoes bill to cut ex-presidents’ pay
- Dem 2016 platform a wish-list for labor leaders
- Trump to tax companies fleeing the U.S. 15-35 percent
- ‘Saddest Deal In Tech History’: Yahoo Sells For 1/25 Of What It Was Worth 15 Years Ago