The liberal media’s in-kind donations to Hillary “Rotten” Clinton’s presidential campaign continue with a Daily Beast column this week headlined, “The Biggest GOP Names Backing Hillary Clinton – So Far.”
I fell for the click-bait and pulled up the column. And get this…
There isn’t a single BIG GOP NAME on the list! Go figure, huh?
Indeed, the closest thing to a “big name” on the list is former national security adviser Brent Scowcroft – but you pretty much have to be a political animal to remember that name, let alone associate it with Republicans.
Other names on the “Who the Hell is That?” list include Patrick Cronin (who?), Philip Levy (who?), Kori Schake (who?), Alan Steinberg (who?), Dan Akerson (who?) and Evan Siegfried (who?).
Remember, Donald Trump will not be running just against Crooked Hillary in the fall. He’ll be running against the entire liberal media establishment, which will stop at nothing to stop him. They are – what’s the saying? – oh, yeah…with her.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Other than male professional soccer players, is there a bigger group of crybabies than recording artists who throw hissy fits when a conservative candidate plays one of their songs at a political rally?
First things first: Playing a song does NOT constitute an implied endorsement of the candidate by the performer. To suggest otherwise is just, well, stupid.
Secondly, according to Law Street Media, “technically, campaigns do not need to receive explicit permission from the artist to use their work” at a rally to warm up the crowd. So stop your whining.
- Politico: DNC Tried to Hide Clinton’s Funding Deals
- Facebook: Censorship of DNC Emails Leak ‘an Accident’
- Trump: Sad to See Bernie ‘Abandon His Revolution’
- PPP Survey Gives Trump Post-Convention Bounce in Ohio
- 11 Images of ‘Bernie or Bust’
- Pete King: New York ‘Very Much in Play’
- Democratic Convention Marred by Boos, Betrayals
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Supporters: ‘You’re Being Ridiculous’
- Trump on Sen. Elizabeth Warren: ‘She’s Got a Fresh Mouth’
- Trump Launches New Attack on Hillary ‘Rotten’ Clinton
- Rush Limbaugh: Experts Mystified by Trump Bounce in Polls
- Islamist knifemen chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’ behead French priest
- Dems give 61 speeches on Day 1 — mention ISIS zero times
- The Democratic National Convention Just Got Started And It’s Already A Clusterf#$@
- What a Mess!: Sanders Supporters Disrupt Everything — Even Prayer!
- No Visible American Flags Present At The Democrat Convention
- Illegal immigrant blasts Trump in DNC convention speech
- Spanish Speakers, Bad Students And Fear Define The DNC Immigration Segment
- Bernie Fans Claim Their Signs Are Being Seized At Convention
- NYPost: Even Bernie Fans Want Hillary Behind Bars
- Fans call Paul Simon’s DNC performance troubling
- Sarah Silverman booed at DNC for telling Bernie Sanders supporters they’re ‘ridiculous’
- DNC throws away leftover food, doesn’t give to poor
- Mexican Newspaper: Build a Trump-Style Wall with Central America
- Teacher Who Speaks No Spanish Sues Because She Didn’t Get A Job TEACHING SPANISH
BLACK LIES MATTER
- Awesome: Conservatives Converge on White House With Blue Lights For Fallen Law Enforcement
- CNN Anchor Mocks Black Lives Matter With ‘Irish Lives Matter’ Comment
- ’60 Minutes’ Edits Out Hillary’s Response to the DNC Email Scandal
- Dems Stunned at Trump’s RNC ‘Bounce’
- N.C. Gov. McCrory opens Trump rally with restroom joke
- Trump’s Speech Wasn’t ‘Dark’ or ‘Angry.’ The Media Is Out of Touch
- Clinton On Benghazi: Security Was ‘Not My Ball To Carry’
- All The Reasons People Hate Hillary Clinton
- Bernie Supporter: I Might Vote For Trump, I’ll Never Vote For Hillary
- Uh Oh: In Two Weeks, Clinton’s Chances Of Winning The Presidency Has Dropped Over 20 Points
- Sheriff David Clarke: DNC Is ‘Embracing Criminality’
- Former Congressman Campaigns To Retire ‘Open Borders Champion’ John McCain
- Dems Best Candidate Against Rubio Is An Officially Accused Wife Beater
- Utah State senator leaves GOP following convention
- GOP: Disney forced ‘Bachelor’ to drop out of Colorado race
- Lessons: As US Debates Refugee Policy, Germany Suffers Three Attacks in Three Days
- Michelle Obama To DNC: ‘Big Men With Guns’ Took Our Daughters To School
- Apple App Store Rejects Satirical Clinton Game Deemed ‘Offensive,’ Despite Dozens Of Anti-Trump Games
- RIP Yahoo: Why Marissa Mayer Failed
- Cher Rips Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘Can’t You Read the F*cking Room?’
- Sarandon Berning: Holds Up Anti-TPP Sign on DNC Convention Floor
- Susan Sarandon Did Not Have A Fun Night Last Night
- Fans upset Bernie Sanders DNC speech ran into ‘The Bachelorette’
- Blake Shelton Live Tweets His Confusion About The DNC Email Leak
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Nevada’s arguably unconstitutional Economic Development board dished out another $7.8 million in tax breaks this week to lure companies into relocating to Nevada. This is nothing short of the government picking winners and losers on the market. It also clearly shows that low taxes spur economic activity, so the real objective should be to lower taxes for ALL businesses, not just those favored by the governor and his political apparatchiks.
- VEGAS JUDGE ORDERS SWASTIKA FACE TATTOOS COVERED FOR TRIAL
- Gunman gets shot in Las Vegas by Pokemon GO player he tried to rob
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1,400 feet per second.” – Author unknown
“Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate Katie McGinty apologized for calling her opponent, GOP Sen. Pat Toomey, an ‘asshole’ at a labor union event at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. She was following a labor leader who called Trump an ‘asshole,’ and was echoing his remarks.” – Morning Score, 7/26/16
“Biggest Loser: PPP poll found that after his RNC convention speech, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s favorability hovers at 18 percent, versus his unfavorable ratings, which has him at 65 percent.” – Morning Score, 7/26/16
“On Monday, there mere mention of (Hillary) Clinton’s name – even during the opening prayer! – evoked boos from the crowd. This is distinctly unlike the Republican convention. In Cleveland, Ted Cruz was booed off the stage because he refused to support the nominee. Here, Clinton is booed because she is the nominee. If Monday was meant to be a day of unity, it was a failure.” – Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist Steve Sebelius
“Crazy Bernie’s gone crazy right now, he doesn’t know what to do. He’s losing his legacy because he’s just sort of giving up. He’s all in for Hillary now.” – Donald Trump at campaign rally on Monday
“In 2008 we had John McCain, who was too honorable to criticize Barack Hussein Obama. In 2012 we had Mitt Romney who again was too honorable to attack our first black President. Now we have Ted
Cruz who is too honorable to honor his pledge of party unity, too honorable to protect our Supreme Court from Hillary’s potential nominees, and too honorable to help us win. . . . Note to all you honorable liars and losers: the voters are sick of you. We want someone on our side and someone who will to fight to win. That’s why (Donald) Trump was nominated.” – Karin McQuillan in American Thinker