The stuff that’s come out from Wikileaks about Crooked Hillary *should* be absolutely devastating to her campaign.
But the liberal media elite in the nation’s editorial rooms won’t allow it.
Donald Trump is right.
The election is rigged.
Let’s hope the New Silent Majority rises up and defeats The Evil Queen on November 8th anyway.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. Early voting started in Nevada on Saturday and a record number of people voted in Clark County. Somehow I doubt that enthusiasm was from people rushing to the polls to vote for Crooked Hillary.
So there’s still hope that Donald Trump can pull off a miracle in Nevada despite the mainstream media and the Republican establishment rigging the election against him.
- RNC’s Priebus: Election Fraud Is Real, Trump Right to Wait and See
- Adelson’s Review-Journal Gives Trump First Major Newspaper Endorsement
- Jan Brewer: Trump Being ‘Waterboarded’ on Sex Assault Claims
- Gingrich: Trump May Be Crass But Hillary Is Corrupt
- Clinton Campaign Backed by $1 Billion in Big Money Donations
- Poll: Trump Leads by 3 in Texas, Clinton by 3 in Fla.
- Trump Son: Dad Will Accept Election Results ‘If Fair’
- Gingrich: Trump Vote – Like Brexit – Hidden from Pollsters
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump Would Do Another Debate
- IBD Poll: Trump Leading Clinton By Nearly 2 Points Nationwide
- Ben Carson: ‘We’re Down to the Crux Now’
- Trump Vowing to Sue ‘Every One’ of His Female Accusers
Nevada’s Most Notorious Anti-Tax Crusader Explains His Support for the Las Vegas Stadium Project
(Chuck Muth) – The fact is, the funding proposal for the project – which included an increase in the room tax – was less-than-appetizing for conservatives, but not inedible. For those interested, let me explain…
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Reefer Madness 2016: Should Nevada Legalize Pot?
(Chuck Muth) – Question 2 on the 2016 Nevada ballot would legalize marijuana in Nevada for all uses without going through the façade of getting a “prescription” for “medical” marijuana.
Don’t get me wrong; marijuana can and does provide some medicinal benefits for some people with some ailments. But that’s not why I favor Q2. I favor Q2 because it’s the right thing to do from a simple freedom standpoint.
Grown adults in the United States should not face arrest, fine or jail time simply for smoking a joint as long as they’re not interfering with anyone else’s rights or jeopardizing public safety – such as driving under the influence, which is already unlawful and would remain so.
That said, Q2 is flawed and supporters have not run a very good PR campaign, especially as far as conservatives are concerned.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Mr. Trump represents neither the danger his critics claim nor the magic elixir many of his supporters crave. But he promises to be a source of disruption and discomfort to the privileged, back-scratching political elites for who the nation’s strength and solvency have become subservient to power’s pursuit and preservation. Donald Trump for president.” – Las Vegas Review-Journal endorsement, 10/23/16