Exposing Kaepernick Apologists for the Colossal Hypocrites They Are
I’ll get to that jerk Colin Kaepernick in a minute. But first…
One of the great benefits of homeschooling is that my kids can take online courses in subjects of interest they’d never find in a public school.
For example, my 14-year-old Jenna signed up this semester for a course in reading body language. She has an interest in maybe joining the FBI some day.
That has made watching black-and-white re-runs of the 1950s show “To Tell the Truth” a whole lot more interesting. And a man featured in an episode we watched recently was an honor guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Which itself provided another teaching opportunity…
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
Proud Member of “The Deplorables”
P.S. Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan gave Hillary Clinton another in-kind donation yesterday, saying Donald Trump should release his tax returns. “I released mine,” he said. “I think he should release his,”
Why can’t Paul Ryan just shut the $#%& up?
SPOTTED IN RENO, NEVADA…
- Harry Reid: Trump Is ‘Human Leech Who Will Bleed the Country’
- Libertarian Gary Johnson Hurts Clinton With Young Voters
- Fox News Poll: Trump, Clinton in Virtual Tie
- Trump Delights as Press Corps Shows Up Late
- Emily’s List President Calls Trump’s Childcare Plan a ‘Ploy’
- London’s Muslim Mayor Backs Clinton for US President
- Trump Against Anderson Cooper as Moderator, But Will Debate
- Dems Fret About Clinton’s Stumbles as Race Tightens
- Trump Says He’ll Grow US Economy More Than 4 Percent
- Clinton Returns to Campaign Trail with Trump Rising in Polls
- Hillary to Press: ‘I Should Have Taken Time Off Earlier’
- Ari Fleischer: Pneumonia Cover-Up More of Hillary’s ‘Deceit’
- Poll: Trump Closing Clinton’s Lead in Michigan
- Study: High Taxes Driving Out New Yorkers in Record Numbers
- Missouri Concealed Carry Veto Shot Down; No Permit Needed
- Bloomberg: Congress Should Pass TPP Before Next President Takes Office
- Gizzi: Impeachment Vote for IRS Commissioner Postponed
- Obama Working Behind the Scenes to Save Obamacare
- Suicide Bomber Kills at Least 16 People in Pakistan Mosque
- Trump Allows Jimmy Fallon to Mess Up His Hair
- BU Professor to Newsmax: Jake Tapper Ripping Trump Interviewers ‘Not The Smartest Thing’
- California Dems Push For Obamacare Exemption for Illegals
- Ford CEO on Trump Attacks: Moving to Mexico ‘About Global Competitiveness’
- Economist Stephen Moore: Trump’s Economy Plan Is Plausible
- Ari Fleischer to Kaepernick: Run for Office If You Feel So Strongly
- Pollster John Zogby: Hillary’s Return to Campaign Can’t Be ‘Business as Usual’
THE BIG SELLOUTSKI
Hof leading by 4 points. Three-quarters of voters oppose last year’s tax hike & tax hikers; don’t see owning legal brothels a disqualifier
- If James Oscarson Wants to Play Dirty Politics, Bring It On!
- Brothel owner Hof amps up state Assembly campaign
- An outsize persona drives Hof on campaign trail
- The Big Selloutski Campaign in Full Panic Mode, Attempts Misdirection
- Hof Inks Taxpayer Protection Pledge
- America’s most famous pimp, Dennis Hof, runs for Nevada Assembly in hopes of unseating incumbent he calls a ‘high-priced political prostitute’
- From prostitutes to politics: Brothel owner’s bid questioned
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Heck, Amodei, Hardy Introduce Bill to Spare Nevadans from Unfair Obamacare Tax
- A brutal new batch of polls for Clinton shows Trump winning in several swing states
- How And Why Trump Can Win Michigan
- Trump’s Path to Victory Is Starting to Look Very Real
- Nevada congressman seeks memorial for helicopter crewmen killed during Vietnam era
- Sen. Heller wants to eliminate corporate, union campaign contributions
- Heck bill to increase career and technical education funding for Nevada passes House
- Schlafly’s chosen Successor, Ed Martin, Continues to Champion Eagle Forum
- Do You Really Want Hillary Spending YOUR Money?
- Subsidized Maternity Leave? We’ll Agree to Disagree on This One…
- How’s ObamaCare Working for You?
- Why Congress Should Impeach IRS Commissioner John Koskinen
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Republicans backing Hillary Clinton want history to reflect they didn’t help Donald Trump win the White House. But that’s not the only reason they’re bucking their party’s line. Access, appointments and influence over a Clinton administration’s policies is the just dessert that a growing slate of conservative policy wonks, Capitol Hill veterans and former GOP administration officials say they expect for endorsing and in some cases raising money for the Democratic presidential nominee.
“And they’re already getting it. From messaging help delivered by Clinton’s communications team to direct and regular access to senior staffers and in-person meetings to discuss policy and strategy, Republicans who have abandoned Trump say the Democrat has given every indication that the GOP view will be reflected in her administration.” – Darren Samuelson, Politico, 9/14/16