What do you, me, Clark Gable and John Wayne have in common?
In doing some research for an article recently, I came across this quote from Hollywood legend Clark Gable…
“I hate a liar. To find someone has told an out-and-out lie puts him on the other side of the fence from me for all time.”
And in the blockbuster movie The Cowboys, John Wayne said…
“I don’t hold jail against you, but I hate a liar.”
No, these legendary film stars weren’t talking about Nevada State Sen. Michael Roberson. But they could’ve been.
Click on this link to continue reading: www.RINOhunt.info
And please forward it to all your conservative friends in Nevada.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Here’s an update on the Puerto Rico bailout issue we’ve been following…
White House spokesman Josh Earnest said he’s glad that Ryan is now on board with helping Puerto Rico.
- Trump Wins 5 State Primaries in a Clean Sweep
- Trump Wins Big in States With High Disability Rates
- Exit Poll: 61 Percent of Pa. Republicans Feel Betrayed by Party
- Trump Slams Clinton: She’s ‘Playing the Woman Card’
- Trump: My ‘Woman Card’ Comment Not Sexist
- Trump: Cruz, Kasich Planned to Drop Out — ‘They Should Have’
- Boone Pickens to Newsmax: Trump Will Win the White House
- Scottie Nell Hughes: Cruz-Kasich ‘Marriage’ Needs Counseling
- Priebus: Hillary Should’ve Won Dem Nomination ‘Long Ago’
- Ingraham: ‘Bushism is Over,’ Back Trump to Save SCOTUS
- Roger Stone: Ted Cruz Being ‘Used’ By GOP
- Gingrich to GOP: Trump’s Winning, ‘Get Over It’
- Dick Morris: ‘This Is the Worst Time for Cruz’
- Cruz Attempts ‘Hoosiers’ Scene, Calls Basketball Hoop a ‘Ring’
- Roger Stone: Trump Would Rather Hang Out With Truckers
- Bill Clinton Throws Jab at Obama Economy
- Dick Morris: Cruz Must Win Indiana or It’s ‘Time to Go Home’
- Dem. Strategist Joe Trippi: I’d Rather Face ‘Predictable’ Cruz Than Trump
- NYT: Trump Sells Jet to Himself to Fix Registration Fiasco
- Trump: Sanders Should Run as Independent
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- Hero: Dog Dies from Exhaustion After Rescuing Seven People From Quake
- Trump looks ahead after big sweep; Clinton wins 4, but Sanders stays in
- Trump: ‘I’ll Have To Get Used To’ Hillary’s Shouting
- Trump: If Hillary Were A Man ‘I Don’t Think She’d Get Five Percent Of The Vote’
- Trump passes Romney’s popular vote total, will break Republican record
- Trump Running Up the Score, Hits 50 Percent in National Poll
- HOPE FADING? Kasich-Cruz alliance dampens after Trump sweep
- BARNES: Cruz has collapsed, Cruz is desperate
- Pro-Cruz Plotters Against Phyllis Schlafly Drag Eagle Forum Founder into Court
- POLL: Half of Americans think system ‘rigged’
- Bets are on Trump winning required delegates before convention
- Fleischman: In California Primary, Cruz In Control
- In state after state, strong GOP support for Trump’s Muslim ban
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
As reported in a “Breaking News” email to Silver State Confidential subscribers this morning, actual physical altercations broke out a the Washoe County Republican Central Committee meeting last night.
The level of violence described varies – one person reported “4 injured,” while another reports only that “one shorter woman accidentally got an elbow to the back of the head in a crowd” – but the cops were, in fact, called.
One, big happy family. Can’t wait for the GOP national convention in Cleveland!
- Mushroom cloud over Area 51?
- DA Wolfson endorses initiative to mandate background checks on gun sales
- Nevada GOP congressional hopefuls talk taxes, Trump at forum
- Trump: I consider myself the presumptive nominee
- Gingrich: Trump represents a very profound rebellion
- Why Hollywood GOP donors are uncertain about Trump
- San Francisco Looking to Ban Doing Business With Companies in Anti-LGBT States
- Businesses want private solution to cyberproblems
Business groups want to hear an industry-led approach is better than moving toward mandatory regulation.
- De Niro Makes Obama Birther Joke Presenting Award to Morgan Freeman
- Rosie O’Donnell Just Said One Thing Donald Trump Fans Will Hate
- Amal Clooney Slams Trump: ‘Building Walls’ Doesn’t Represent ‘U.S. Values’
- Nicki Minaj Dedicates Loud, Confusing ‘Anaconda’ Performance to Trump
- Caitlyn Jenner Used The Women’s Bathroom At Trump Tower
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Cruz, Kasich join forces to stop Trump. I wish they wanted to stop Hillary as much as they do the Republican who is beating both of them.” – Mike Huckabee