Is nothing sacred?
I just read that Cracker Jack boxes will no longer come with an actual prize inside. Instead, you’ll get a sticker with a QR code that you’ll have to scan and then go online to get access to “four mobile, baseball-themed games.”
Frito-Lay says the new online prize “allows families to enjoy their favorite baseball moments through a new one-of-a-kind mobile experience, leveraging digital technology to bring the iconic Prize Inside to life.”
Leverage THIS, Frito-Lay!
Seriously, this might well be the stupidest corporate bean-counter decision since “New Coke.” Maybe even stupider. Whatever dumbass in the marketing department came up with this brain-dead idea ought to be drawn-and-quartered. Talk about stuck on stupid. No more Cracker Jacks for me.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. The annual “Freedom Fest” conference in Las Vegas is just around the corner, July 13-16 at Planet Hollywood on the Strip.
I’ll be speaking again this year, along with other conservative-libertarian notables such as Judge Andrew Napolitano, Steve Forbes, Bob Barr, Grover Norquist, John Fund, Gary Johnson, Wayne Allyn Root, Larry Elder, Dinesh D’Souza and…well, too many more to list here.
The early bird discount rate is only good through May 15th, so if you want to attend this absolutely phenomenal event for the lowest possible price, click here and register TODAY!
- Obama Announces More Gun Control Plans
- Grover Norquist: Conservatives Are Backing Criminal Justice Reform
- Will Ferrell Backs Out of Ronald Reagan Alzheimer’s Comedy: Report
- Huckabee Slams Indiana Gov. Pence’s ‘Tepid’ Cruz Endorsement
- Clinton Hiring Staff in Battleground States for General Election
- Poll: Trump-Hillary Tied Nationally, 24 Percent Will Opt Out
- Kasich on Alliance With Cruz: ‘We Did the Right Thing’
- Trump to Michael Savage: ‘I’m Not an Isolationist’
- Hillary on Trump’s Attacks: ‘I Won’t Be Provoked’
- Pat Buchanan: Only an Act of God Can Stop Trump Now
- NYT: Trump Victory in Indiana Not Necessary
- Trump Spokeswoman: Pence Endorsement No Big Deal
- Anti-Trump Protest Turns Violent at Southern California Rally
- Bobby Knight: Cruz’s ‘Ring’ Error Shows He ‘Isn’t Prepared’
- Trump: Winning Is Everything
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- U.K. Considering Regulating Ads to Make Sure the Women In Them Aren’t Too Hot
- 11-Year-Old Boy Shoots Home Intruder, Says He Cried ‘Like A Little Baby’
- Huffington Post: Self-defense with a firearm is unjust
- Study: Chicago Criminals Avoid Gun Shows, Internet Sales, Buy Guns on Street
- Where are the veterans in office? Path from combat to Congress fading
- Pentagon to Trey Gowdy and Benghazi panel: Back off
- CLINTON COLLAPSE: Hundreds of Thousands Fewer Votes in 2016 vs. 2008
- Hillary: I Have Experience with Men ‘Off The Reservation’
- Democrat: Hillary’s ‘Off The Reservation’ Remarks Are Offensive To Native Americans
- John Boehner Explains Why Donald Trump Could Beat Hillary Clinton
- RUBIO: ‘Lets Not Ignore Will of American People’
- Anti-Trump Protesters, Not Trump, Were the Biggest Disgrace at His California Rally Last Night
- Donald’s Delegates Swell… More Than All 16 Rivals Combined
- While Endorsing Cruz, IN Gov Gives Convincing Argument Why To Vote For Trump
- Analysis predicts no contested GOP convention
- RNC’s Priebus Gathers Big GOP Donors, As Trump Indiana Win May Cement Nomination
- Fiorina beat out at least 40 choices for Cruz VP
- Stone: It’s racist for Fiorina to bring up Tyson rape conviction
- GLENN BECK: I Lost $500,000 Helping Cruz
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Are you one of the millions of employees who Obama wants punching time-clocks?
- Cortez Masto’s ‘Good Law’ Leads To Double Digit Premium Spikes
- Laxalt Encourages Nevadans to Participate in National Prescription Drug Take-Back
Kimmel: Donald Trump Children’s Book
This is a clip from last fall, but it’s still hilarious!
- Target Boycott Crosses 1 Million Signers, Stock Sinks by $1.5 Billion
- UPDATE: TARGET tests robot employees
- NAACP Files Lawsuit Against Alabama Over Minimum Wage Law
- 10 Diseases Other Than Alzheimer’s Ripe for WIll Ferrell Comedy
- Over Half of Prince’s Estate Will Go to the Govt
- Which stars are going to Canada if Trump wins?
- Bill Maher: Some Bernie Backers Will Vote For Trump In November
In a candid interview this week about his “past struggles with alcohol” and two DUI’s, Olympic gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps admits that “at one point I felt like I didn’t want to see another day.” Click here for a slideshow of 28 other celebrities who actually attempted suicide, but fortunately lived to tell about it.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“They thought it was impossible. Some still fear it. Others can barely believe it. But leading Republicans are beginning to accept the idea that Donald Trump will be their party’s presidential nominee.” – Associated Press, 4/30/16
“Donald Trump is going to be our nominee. The Republican leaders in Washington did not choose him, but the Republican voters across America did choose him.” – Florida Gov. Rick Scott
“It’s not ‘Never Trump.’ It’s ‘Never Hillary.’ Never, never, never Hillary. Come on. Wake up and smell the coffee.” – Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.)