Here’s the lead paragraph from an Associated Press story today…
“Violent crimes – from homicides to rapes to robberies – have been on the rise in many major U.S. cities, yet experts can’t point to a single reason why…”
Um, those experts are morons. I can explain why in three words…
Black. Lives. Matter.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. God bless the New York Times.
As Hillary Clinton prepares to stumble across the finish line while still facing what is likely to be a contentious, if not violent, national convention in Philadelphia, the newspaper ran a story this weekend about a so-called “wave” of Republicans who “intend to skip” the GOP convention in Cleveland.
Except, the list of AWOL Republicans identified by the Times is pretty much establishment Republicans who none of the Republicans who are supporting the GOP presidential nominee, Donald Trump, will miss.
The Democrats should be so lucky.
- Trump: Gingrich’s Remarks About Me ‘Inappropriate’
- Dick Van Dyke Rips CNN’s ‘Total Lack of Responsible Journalism’
- Sen. Sasse Considers Voting for Libertarian Gary Johnson
- Sanders Camp Split Over Continuing Campaign
- Bill Clinton Slams Sanders Supporters: ‘They Will Be Toast’
- David French Not Running for President
- Harvard Prof: Trump Has Near 50-50 Chance of Winning
- Clinton Won’t Disavow Gun Tax Proposal
- Barney Frank: Trump Not Serious Enough to Be President
- Fla. Gov. Scott Postpones Meeting With Donald Trump
- Sanders Has ‘Problem’ With Clinton’s Foreign Donations
- Pro-Trump Super PAC Ad Contrasts Clinton Scandals
- Clinton Dodges Question on Right to Own Guns
This is insane. The violence isn’t coming FROM Donald Trump supporters; it’s being directed AT Trump supporters. And now includes burning American flags?
More reasons why I now predict a landslide Trump victory in the fall.
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- Paul Ryan Demands Big Bad Wolf Investigate Disappearance of Three Little Pigs
- Surprise: State Department Hits ‘Dead End’ in Search For Person Who Ordered Video Edit
- First Lady: Every Day ‘I Wake Up in House Built by Slaves’
- Clinton: Government Has ‘a Right’ to Regulate 2nd Amendment
- Tell-All Book from Secret Service Agent Who Protected Hillary Reveals ‘Sickening’ Behavior of Clinton White House
- Roger Clinton Arrested For DUI In California… PRIMARY TOMORROW!
- Buzzfeed Backs Out Of RNC Ad Deal Because Trump Hurts Employees’ Feelings
- Andrea Mitchell Blames Trump for Mob Egging Woman Outside Rally
- ‘Red State’ Editors Support Mob Attacks on Trump Supporters… ‘Deserve to be Beaten’
- French Surrender: Kristol’s Pick NOT Running For President
- Napolitano On Hillary’s Emails: ‘This Self-Created Crisis Is Blowing Up In Her Face’
- Surprise: Hillary Camp Planted Suggested Questions at ‘Unscripted’ Events
- Bill Clinton Tells Sanders Supporters They’ll be ‘Toast’ by Election Day
- Trump: Pick Clinton and ‘This Country Is Gonna Die’
- Clinton’s Attacks Echo Trump’s Vanquished Opponents
- Blame Katie Couric for Donald Trump
- Noonan: Trump rise shows how GOP became ‘party of Donor’s Policy Preferences’
- Wall Street Journal to Trump: Apologize to judge
- Trump refuses to take back judge criticism
- Former ‘Stop Trump’ Strategist Now Working for Trump Super PAC
- Time Warner Fires Former Marine For Lowering Flag On Memorial Day
- Ron Paul endorses McCain’s challenger
- ‘Triple Tax Exemption’: How Puerto Rico Ended Up In A MASSIVE Debt Hole
- Labor board limits employers’ ability to replace striking workers
- Insider: Zuckerberg Had A Meltdown When Google+ Went Live, Ordered ‘Lockdown’ Of Offices
- It’s Time To Shut Down The Most Prolific Patent Troll In The Country
- Why the energy industry is encouraged by Donald Trump
- Acclaimed Game Show Host Bashes The $15 Minimum Wage
- 5 Reasons Why Elon Musk Should Fear Apple’s Electric Vehicles
- An Army Officer Just Won Miss USA
- The Audience Was Not Happy When Miss Hawaii USA Was Asked About Trump
- Dixie Chicks Perform with Background Portraying Donald Trump as the Devil
- Bill Maher: Megyn Kelly’s Trump chat a ‘profile in cowardice’
- ‘Dilbert’ Creator: You Know, Trump’s Protestors Are Probably Helping Him
- Dilbert Creator: I’m Endorsing Hillary (For My Personal Safety)
- ‘Idiocracy’ Director Mike Judge Prepping Anti-Donald Trump Campaign Ads
- EXCLUSIVE: Jackie Mason Skewers Sanders: ‘He Hates Israel Because He’s Ashamed to be Jewish’
- This Singer Refuses To Cancel Her North Carolina Concert Over The ‘Bathroom Law’
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
According to a weekend story about rat-fink Assemblyman Chris “Let’s Make a Deal” Edwards – who wore a wire trying to entrap some of his conservative colleagues – a conservative political operative told Edwards that conservatives were ready to launch a recall against him if he voted wrong in a leadership fight but that if he voted for the conservative alternative he’d call the dogs off and help raise money to pay off Edwards’ campaign debt.
Um, that’s called “politics.” Yet the consultant has been indicted for extortion and bribery.
Hey, if we’re going to criminalize politics like this, then Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval should be the next one doing the perp walk. If what he did to shove that $1.4 billion tax hike up our wazoos isn’t criminal, nothing is!
CITIZEN OUTREACH PAC ENDORSEMENTS
For the official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list, click here
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“(Author Ron) Kessler explained in the book that when Mrs Clinton is in public, she smiles and acts graciously. ‘As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident,’ he wrote. ‘Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.’” – The Daily Mail