Just got back last night from Citizen Outreach’s inaugural 4-day Baja cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico and, as the saying goes, a good time was had by all.
Food, drinks and entertainment were fantastic fun, as always. Especially for the kids who joined us.
I’ll post a detailed wrap-up with photos online in the next couple of days. In the meantime, here’s one of a few of us with the cast of the “Epic Rock Concert” show which was absolutely fabulous. As good as, and even better than, many shows I’ve seen here in Vegas.
We will definitely do another cruise next spring. Hope even more of you will join us. It was a blast!
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
- Navy Fires Commander of Sailors Held by Iran
- Obama Orders Transgender Access to Public School Bathrooms, Locker Rooms
- Trump: States, Not White House Should Decide Transgender Bathroom Issue
- Texans First to Flush Obama’s Directive on School Bathrooms
- John Boehner: ‘Not Surprised’ if Hillary Has to Quit Race
- Trump: ‘Anything I Say Right Now’ Is a ‘Suggestion’
- Trump: My Tax Rate Is ‘None of Your Business’
- Politico: Trump Allies Urge Blacklist of #NeverTrump Vendors
- Trump: ‘I Like Letting States Set Minimum Wage’
- RNC’s Priebus: It’s the GOP’s Convention, Not the Candidate’s
- Despite Warm Words, Ryan Resists Endorsing Trump
- Trump Slams Jeff Bezos for Using Washington Post as ‘Toy’
- Craig Shirley: Romney Should Lay Off Trump’s Taxes
- Michael Reagan to Romney: ‘Time to Shut Up’
- Liberal Columinst ‘Eats’ His Words After Trump Wins
- Priebus on Ryan-Trump Meeting: ‘Extremely Positive’
- White House Dismisses Trump’s ‘Giuliani Commission’
- Ben Carson Heading Up Outreach to Former Trump Rivals
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Supreme Court Declares Nevada Voters to be among the Stupidest People on Earth
(Chuck Muth) – If any Nevada citizen still harbors any doubt about the wisdom of being able to elect their judges, the recent Supreme Court decision on the citizen referendum to repeal Gov. Brian Sandoval’s God-awful “commerce tax” should remove it once and for all. To recap… Click here to continue reading
TAKE THE PLEDGE OR TAKE A HIKE
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here
For the official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list of Nevada legislative candidates, all of whom have signed the Tax Pledge, click here