Tomorrow is the HUGE presidential debate in Las Vegas that could determine whether Donald Trump or Crooked Hillary is the next resident of our White House.
If you’re in Las Vegas but not attending the event live at UNLV, you might want to join a few hundred fellow conservatives at a HUGE Debate Watch Party being hosted by The Great America PAC at Stoney’s Rockin’ Country nightclub.
Special invited guests include Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Sheriff David Clarke, actor Jon Voight, Larry Elder, Hugh Hewitt and Sarah Palin. Admission is free, but tickets are limited and you must be at least 18 years of age.
For more information or to RSVP, click here
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. From painful experience I can tell you the worst thing about youth sports are the adults.
For those of you following me on Twitter, you know I was ejected as a coach of my recreational youth soccer team on Saturday night. To which I tweeted: “Woo-hoo!” To which Lesley Pittman tweeted, “You’re proud of this?” To which I responded, “Hell, yeah. I was defending one of my players.”
Now here’s the rest of the story…
Midway through the first half, a league official came up to me on the sidelines and told me I had to immediately take one of my girls out of the game. Why? Because she was wearing black soccer shorts, but not the “official” black soccer shorts that have the league’s little white two-inch logo at the bottom.
It’s “the rules,” the league official informed me. That’s “stupid,” I replied…and refused to take the young lady out of the game. The situation went downhill from there.
In the end, the girl was allowed to continue playing – as she should have since it’s the KIDS that youth sports are supposed to be about, not inflexible stupid adult “rules.” But I was tossed and told to leave the field.
Well worth the sacrifice – even though we lost the game. At least all of my kids got to play.
- FBI Agent Says Hillary Stole Furniture From State Dept.
- GOP Steps Up Calls for Resignation of State Dept. Official
- FBI Docs: State Dept. Security Hated Protecting ‘Contemptuous’ Clinton
- Dershowitz: Need to Investigate if FBI Pushed to Drop Clinton Case
- Emails: Clinton Camp Tried to Keep Donor George Soros ‘Happy’
- Rep. Chaffetz: ‘Quid Pro Quo’ Allegations Appear in FBI Docs
- FBI Docs: Clinton Ignored Security Protocols for Photo Ops
- Trump Campaign Invites Benghazi Victim’s Mother to Next Debate
- WikiLeaks: Clinton’s Initial VP List Included Bernie Sanders, Eric Holder
- Newt: Clinton Campaign, Foundation ‘Giant Criminal Enterprise’
- Poll: Majority of Voters Say Media Trying to Help Clinton
- Trump Calls for 5-Year Ban on Lobbying by Ex-officials
- CNN Ohio Poll: Trump Leads Hillary by 4
- NY Post: Trump Should Show the World His Sweet Side
- Gun Store May Hold ‘Pre-Hillary’ Assault Rifle Sale
- Melania: I Was Not Surprised by ‘Organized’ Tape Scandal
- Pat Buchanan: Is the System Rigged? You Betcha
- Salena Zito: Democrats Have Their Own Civil War
- Media Donates Big Dollars to Clinton Campaign
THE BIG SELLOUTSKI
- Dennis Hof’s home among those destroyed in Northern Nevada wildfire
- Brothel owner’s home is 1 of 19 destroyed in Nev. wildfire
- Little Valley Wildfire in Nevada Destroys Bunny Ranch Brothel Owner’s Home
- Johnny Dare interviews Dennis Hof
- BROTHEL OWNER’S HOUSE BURNS…Kardashians Put a Curse On Me
- Kurse of the Kardashians! Brothel owner says Khloe may have cast spell on his home
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Last Friday, not only did the Nevada Legislature pass the bill to fund construction of a new stadium in Las Vegas– a project I supported and will explain in detail later – but a forest fire in Washoe Valley just north of the Legislature burned legal brothel owner and Nevada State Assembly candidateDennis Hof’s $2 million vacation home to the ground.
On his birthday!
Newspaper reports noted that I and a pair of conservative legislators were staying in a guest house also owned by Mr. Hof when the fire broke out. But the truth is, the house where we were staying was nowhere near the fire or the home that was destroyed.
Nevertheless, the inaccurate report spurred a liberal puke named Rich Jonesto ink a “death wish” letter-to-the-editor that was published today by the Reno Gazette-Journal suggesting that God set the fire “to rid Nevada of several major embarrassments.”
But remember, liberals are the “compassionate” ones, right?
And yet another reminder of why I’m known as Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals!
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“’Who is Donald Trump?’ The better question may be, ‘What is Donald Trump?’ The answer? A giant middle finger from average Americans to the political, academic and media establishment.” – Roy Kaplan, New Yorker Magazine