A good friend advises that “Argonne National Laboratory has some seriously smart atomic scientists who have proved that hacking electronic voting machines is easy.”
Click here and check out a number of videos listed there on this topic…
There are many ways to skin a cat – and an equal number for rigging an election.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. We often hear that it’s far more easy to misinterpret or misunderstand a written message – such as a text message or email – than a verbal conversation. And I recently heard an example of this demonstrated by a very simple, six-word sentence…
“I didn’t say you were beautiful.”
Now, try saying this sentence six separate times to yourself, but rotate putting the emphasis on each individual word.
So to better avoid communication breakdowns, sometimes you might want to just pick up the phone and give ‘em a call.
- CNN: Florida, Nevada Back in Play for Trump
- Clinton Confidant’s Memo Links Family Charity, Personal Income
- Rep. Chris Collins: ‘Undercover’ Voters Will Save Trump
- Florida Poll: Clinton Leads Trump in 4-Way Race
- Trump: People Magazine Accuser Would Have ‘Gotten Pulitzer’
- Scarborough: ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’ Donation Scheme ‘Sleazy’
- Trump’s Children: We’re Sticking With Family Business
- Texas Poll: Trump Hold Narrow Lead Over Clinton
- Podesta Heads Shortlist for Clinton Chief of Staff
- Clinton Campaign Battles Complacency
- Trump, Wife Optimistic on Win, Critical of Media
- Gizzi: White House Says Too Little, Too Late to Dump Trump
- Trump Revels in Clinton Aide’s ‘Terrible Instincts’ Email
- State Polls Tightening 2 Weeks from Election Day
- Trump Has No Doubts About Winning White House
- Chaffetz: Hillary Presidency Will Bring Years of House Probes
- Joe Walsh: Getting Musket Out If Hillary Wins
- Trump Praises Gingrich for Slamming Megyn
- Trump Stumps for ‘New Deal for Black America’ in NC
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
I live in Las Vegas. We “play the odds” for a living here. And when you don’t know much about candidates in “non-partisan” down-ballot races, you often just play the political odds.
You see, the odds for conservatives is that if a candidate is a registered Republican they’re probably going to be more philosophically in line with you than someone who is registered as a Democrat.
So in researching candidates in “non-partisan” races – such as judicial and school board races – I went to the Clark County Republican Party’s website to find out which ones were registered Republicans. Alas, even though early voting has already started the Clark County GOP has no list whatsoever of its candidates – for partisan OR non-partisan races.
Are you freaking kidding me? In this day and age a political party in America can’t even post the names of its candidates on its website? Seriously?
Sorry, but that’s political malpractice. I wonder which yahoos over at CCRP – who are so often so worried about where a comma goes in the bylaws or some obscure provision in Roberts Rules of Order – dropped the ball on this one?
They don’t call the GOP the “Stupid Party” for nuthin’.
CHUCK’S ELECTION PICKS
How I’m Voting on Nevada Ballot Questions 1-4
(Chuck Muth) – While there are many races on the ballot where I know who I’m voting for – such as Donald Trump for president! – I’m still researching a number of lesser known candidates in down-ballot races. However, I do know how I’m voting on the four statewide ballot questions, so I thought I’d share my reasoning on each for those of you who are voting early…
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Indiana’s top cop suggested Friday that investigators had uncovered many instances of voter fraud in the state, an allegation that adds fuel to a fiery debate over whether elections are ‘rigged’ and subject to abuse.” – Los Angeles Times, 10/23/16