A Tale of Two Conventions
The Nevada Republican convention in Reno was reportedly spirited, particularly over discussions on platform, but otherwise came off without a hitch. Exactly opposite of what you would have thought was going to happen if you listen to many, but not all, in the media.
On the other hand, by ALL accounts the Nevada Democrat convention was a complete fuster-cluck, with Bernie and Hillary supporters suffering multiple meltdowns, physical altercations, verbal abuse and even some sort of “medical emergency” at the front of the chaos at one point.
Things were so bad that hotel security actually SHUT THE CONVENTION DOWN early out of safety concerns.
But remember: It’s the Republicans who are supposedly so torn over Trump’s nomination and, as such, can’t possibly win in November.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Las Vegan Wayne Allyn Root is scheduled to appear on liberal Bill Maher’s “Real Time” show on HBO on May 27th to defend Donald Trump. Also slated to be on the show: Bernie Sanders.
Should be quite interesting.
NOW AVAILABLE: “Big Government Sucks/Little Government Ain’t Much Better!” t-shirts and hoodies from Citizen Outreach. Men’s and ladies’ styles. Your choice of 4 different colors. Small to 5X. Wear yours proudly on Election Day!
- Trump Woman: NY Times Lied to Me
- Gingrich Criticizes Ryan for Hesitancy in Backing Trump
- Pro-Clinton Super PAC to Unleash Ads Targeting Trump
- Mark Cuban on Tackling Trump: ‘I Don’t See It Happening’
- Some Moderate Democrats Say They Could Work With Trump
- Grover Norquist: Clinton Seeking Trillion Dollar Tax Increase
- Romney Leads Effort for Third-Party Candidate
- Priebus: Anti-Trump, Third Party Efforts a ‘Suicide Mission’
- Trump: Rubio Not Being Considered for VP
- Hillary Says Bill Will Help Fix Economy
- NY’s Conservative Party ‘Overwhelming for Trump’
- Trump Blasts NY Times for ‘Women’ Claims
- Trump, Clinton Statistically Tied in Georgia
- Report: Billionaire Adelson to Donate $100M to Trump
- Peter King: Supports Trump, ‘Romance’ With Putin Must Stop
- Trump: Ryan Praised Me, I’m Tired of Advice
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- Lamborghini owner decks out car in Donald Trump wrap
- Glenn Beck loses again, this time against NRA
- Couric: ‘Specious’ to Say Armed Good Guys Stop Crime
- TSA NIGHTMARE: 4,000 Travelers Miss Flights After Long, Long, Long, Long Lines
- Hillary: I’m Putting Bill Back In Charge
- Sanders Supporter Says Voting For Hillary Is Like Shooting Yourself
- Ben Carson Reveals Five Names on Trump VP List
- EXCLUSIVE – Huckabee Scolds Anti-Trumpers… You Should Be Thanking Him for Broadening Base
- Nebraska GOP Humiliates Ben ‘Never Trump’ Sasse
- Breitbart Labels Bill Kristol ‘Renegade Jew’ For Not Backing Trump
- Megyn Denies Pursuit of Fame: ‘Not My Goal’ to Take Down Trump
- Donald Trump and Paul Ryan are better off without each other
- MEDIA BUZZ: Are the media fixated on Trump’s history with women?
- CLARENCE THOMAS: ‘World gone mad with political correctness’
- Global Study Finds Gender Wage Gap Is Actually Close To Zero
- SF’s John Avalos Uses Trump as Excuse to Expand ‘Sanctuary City’
- CA Democrats To Launch ‘Gunpocalpyse’ May 1
- These Enraged Celebs Say They’re Leaving the Country if Donald Trump is Elected President
- 41 (and counting) Celebrity Trump Supporters
- 25 of the Greatest Political One-Liners of All Time – Just in Time for the Elections!
- 35 Celebs Who Attempted Suicide…but Lived to Tell About It!
- Legalizing Weed Could Net $28 Billion In Tax Revenue
- A self-made millionaire — at age 9!
- 14-Year-Old CEO Turns Down $30M Offer for Vending Machine Biz
- What’s the government’s role in regulating Uber and Lyft?
- Unprecedented Overtime Expansion Likely To Send Business Leaders Into Payroll Damage Control
- Sean Penn Backs Hillary Over Trump’s ‘Masturbatory Populism’
- Christina Aguilera: Hillary ‘stared’ at my chest!
- George Clooney vows Donald Trump won’t be president, blames media for his success
- Jennifer Lawrence To Donald Trump: ‘F*** You!’
- Susan Sarandon on Woody Allen: ‘He Sexually Assaulted a Child’
- ‘Wire’ star attacks Bernie fan
- Hooray! We Just Had Our First Full-On Brawl On The 2016 MLB Season
Lawsuit seeks to ban balloon releases at University of Nebraska football games
- TSA asking for bomb sniffing dogs to speed up security check
- Coast Guard suspends search for woman who fell off cruise ship
- Largest cruise ship EVER
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Texas Governor On Supporting Trump: ‘None Of The Above’ Isn’t An Option
- Wayne Allyn Root says Trump is own best spokesman
- Nevada Democratic convention ends with security concerns, upset Sanders supporters
- Clinton keeps delegate lead as Dems collide
- Chaos At Nevada Democratic Convention As Bernie Fans Boo Barbara Boxer
- Chaotic scenes at Nevada State Democratic Convention [VIDEO]
- No drama at Nevada Republicans’ two-day state convention
- Knecht: Getting commerce tax petition on ballot tough in wake of court rejection
- LVRJ Editorial: State Supreme Court considers Nevadans stupid
- Assemblyman Refused to Pay Last 5 Years of Nevada Biz Taxes, but Voted to Raise Your Taxes
- Clark County Schools Waiting To Comment On Federal Transgender Requirement
UPDATED: CITIZEN OUTREACH PAC ENDORSEMENTS
After discussing the matter with Citizen Outreach PAC’s CEO Dan Burdish this morning, we’ve decided on endorsements in two more races…
1.) In the 3rd Congressional District race to replace Rep. Joe Heck, we’re going with an unprecedented TRIPLE endorsement: Danny Tarkanian, Michele Fiore and Andy Matthews.
All three have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge. All three are solid conservatives. All three have political experience in different ways. All three are credible. All three are viable. And all three AREN’T Michael Roberson!
Personally, if the election were held today I’d probably vote for Tarkanian because it appears he has the best chance – based on money in the bank and polling numbers – to defeat Tax Hike Mike. But conservatives can vote for any of the three with a clear conscience.
2.) Similarly, in Assembly District 25, we have two Tax Pledge signers running against the GOP establishment’s hand-picked candidate. So Citizen Outreach PAC is dual-endorsing in that race: Jennifer Terhune and Kimberlie King-Patraw.
For the official 2016 Citizen Outreach PAC endorsement list of Nevada legislative candidates, all of whom have signed the Tax Pledge, click here
For a complete list of 2016 Nevada candidates who have signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, click here
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“They can try to hijack another party and get on the ballot, but, look, it’s a suicide mission for our country because what it means is that you’re throwing down not just eight years of the White House but potentially 100 years on the Supreme Court and wrecking this country for many generations.” – Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Mitt Romney’s efforts to launch a third-party challenge to Donald Trump
“There’s no such thing as a temporary tax. Politicians and special-interest mouthpieces who promise otherwise deceive the people who pay the bills. Vote accordingly.” – Las Vegas Review-Journal editorial, 5/16/16