One of the biggest politically correct jerks in Congress today has to be Democrat Rep. Jared Huffman of California. Get this…
Huffman is throwing a hissy fit because Republicans in the House refused to give him a vote this week on two asinine, anti-free speech amendments on a bill…
1.) To ban the sale of Confederate flag merchandise in National Parks
2.) To ban any grave in a federal cemetery from being decorated with a Confederate flag
In George Orwell’s classic book, “1984” – written in 1949 – he describes a fictional government under the rule of Big Brother…
“The Ministry of Truth is involved with news media, entertainment, the fine arts and educational books. Its purpose is to rewrite history to change the facts to fit Party doctrine for propaganda effect.”
Jared Huffman is Big Brother
In the immortal words of Carnac the Magnificent, “May a sick yak leave a gift in his sock drawer.”
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Just a little heads up on a name change.
Starting today, these (often) daily e-newsletters will go back to being named “Muth’s Truths” while the our main information website will remain “News & Views.” These Muth’s Truths e-newsletters will be posted and archived at www.NevadaNewsandViews.com.
Only the name of the e-newsletter is being changed. The great conservative content and new format I switched over to a couple months back will remain the same. Cheers!
SOMETIMES LIFE REALLY STINKS
Santa Claus brought the Muth kids a new puppy, a Lab/Rottweiler mix, for Christmas in 2009. The kids named “Prancer” after one of the reindeer who brought her to us. And Prancer has been my daughter Jenna’s favorite dog, among four, ever since.
A few weeks ago Prancer started limping. The vet said it might just be a sprain and not to let her hop up on the sofa, bed or use the stairs.
So since Prancer’s nighttime sleeping spot has always been in bed with Jenna upstairs, Jenna set up an air mattress downstairs in the living room so she and Prancer wouldn’t have to sleep alone at night while her leg healed.
Alas, the leg wasn’t getting any better and a follow-up visit to the vet yesterday came with crushing news that Prancer has bone cancer in the leg. We don’t know yet if it’s treatable or not, but you can well imagine the concern on Jenna’s little 14-year-old mind these days.
Anyone’s who’s been through such a heart-wrenching experience knows exactly what she’s going through right now, so any emails of support to buck her up and give her a little more strength in this difficult period would be greatly appreciated: email@example.com
Here’s a picture of my baby with her baby…
- French Ambassador: Attacker ‘Totally Unknown’
- Muslim Congressman: Gingrich Comments ‘Really Sad’
- Ex-FBI Official: Attacks Possible Without Immigration Controls
- Ex-CIA Official: Obama Not Defending US Against Terrorism
- Gen. Flynn: ‘Big Connection’ to Radical Islam
- Trump Unveils New Logo for Ticket With Pence
- New Tracking Poll Shows Trump With 3-Point Lead Over Clinton
- Independent: ISIS Would Celebrate a Clinton Presidency
- 18 Senators Skipping GOP Convention: Guess Who
- AP-GfK Poll: Email Investigation Has Hurt Clinton’s Image
- Cleveland Activists Wary of Cleveland Arrest Plans
- McCain’s Dem Challenger Launches $1.5 Million Ad Blitz
- E-Cigarettes Could Cut Smoking Deaths 21 Percent
- Turkey Regains Control After Deadly Anti-Erdogan Coup Bid
- Dick Morris: Americans Should Be Cheering for Turkey Coup to Succeed
- Rep. Mike McCaul: Turkish Military Revolting Against Islam
- Clinton Calls for Support of Turkey’s Elected Civilian Government
- Obama Backs Turkey Government as Coup Unfolds
BLACK LIES MATTER
- Nice Attack a ‘Security Failure on a Colossal Level’ Says Terror Expert
- Martial Law Imposed in Turkey
- Turkey PM: Coup Attempt Underway, Elected Government Still in Charge
- Never Trump Does The Hindenburg
- Will Trump Win in a Blowout?
- Starbucks customers have pledged to buy $40,000 in gift cards if the coffee giant ditches Donald Trump
- GOP insiders expect convention mayhem
- With Pence, Trump plays to win
- What Every Conservative Needs to Know about Mike Pence
- Inside the Trump Campaign’s Strategy to Sell Mike Pence
- Rising Trump Lifts All Boats
- Democrats ‘freaked out’ about polls in meeting with Clinton
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- GOP Cleveland organizers beg Adelson for $6 million
- Culinary Bosses Have Scared Away Nevada Jobs
- Wynn involved in Raiders Las Vegas talks
- Football stadium would help keep Southern Nevada’s win streak intact
- Taco Bell goes ‘all in’ on new Las Vegas location
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Instead of bringing people together, #Obama has been endlessly divisive, made race relations in America worse.” – Newt Gingrich