Folks on the left are having a cow over former Donald Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski being hired as a political analyst on CNN while completely ignoring former Clinton adviser George Stuffin’envelopes doing the same thing on ABC.
The level of hypocrisy of these people is absolutely breathtaking. And speaking of Trump…
Thanks to News & Views reader Jack Ralph of Carson City – and a number of others – who helpfully provided the website address to donate directly and SOLELY to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign without the lousy, stinking RNC establishmentarians getting a nickel of it. I immediately went online and made my donation.
For anyone else who’d like to help Mr. Trump Make America Great Again, click here
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief
P.S. Colorado Republicans nominated a conservative in a crowded, 5-candidate race to run for the U.S. Senate in the fall yesterday. And get this: He’s black!
But, um, I thought Republicans were racists?
In other news, “Conservageddon ‘16” struck in South Carolina yesterday, where not one, not two, not three, but FOUR incumbent, establishment-backed, governor-endorsed state senators were ousted in GOP primary races.
- NRA to Bash Clinton on Benghazi in $2M Ad Campaign for Trump
- Trump on Istanbul Attack: Terrorist Threat Never Been Greater
- Rush: Hillary a National Security Risk
- Lewandowski Loses $1.2 Million Book Deal
- Bill Clinton in Fundraising Email: ‘Picture Trump in a Crisis’
- Trump: TPP Trade Deal ‘Rape of Our Country’
- Trump Wants Renegotiation or Withdraw from NAFTA
- Sanders: Trump May Gain Political Benefit From Brexit
- Chamber of Commerce Live Tweets Rebuttal to Trump Speech
- Marco Rubio: ‘I Don’t Intend to Spurn or Denigrate’ Trump
- Poll: Rubio Tied with Dem Murphy in Fla. Senate Race
- Trump Adds to Staff in Attempt to Revamp Campaign
NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS
- GOPe can take fingers off panic button now, Trump in dead heat with Crooked
- Are the polls skewed against Trump?
- Trump Campaign Lining Up Tyson, Knight and Ditka for Convention
- Prevent Defense: How the RNC is Crushing a Potential ‘Never Trump’ Convention Rebellion
- Brat: Gingrich would be Trump’s smartest choice for running mate
- My Meeting With Donald Trump: Trump Fumbles, But Closes Strongly (Part 3 of 4)
- Shorter Hillary: It’s Time For These Republicans and Lyin’ Benghazi Families to ‘Move On’
- ’60 Minutes’ edits Obama’s answer on Benghazi
- Trump On Waterboarding: ‘I Don’t Think It’s Tough Enough’
- CNN Reporter Laments That Terrorism Overshadows Climate Change
- Democratic Party Platform Vows To Eliminate Tipping Waitresses For Tolerable Service
July 4th picnics cost $40 more thanks to 2,022 federal regulations
- Report: 18-Year-Old Woman Says She Slept With ‘More Than 30’ California Police Officers
- Texas Mom Shot Her Own Daughters To Make Husband ‘Suffer’
- POLICE: Gay YouTube Star LIED About Being Beaten In Brutal Hate Crime
- People Are FREAKING OUT Over #HeterosexualPrideDay
- Man Breaks Into Ex-Girlfriend’s Home, Is Shot Several Times By Her Father
- MSNBC Online Poll: Concealed Carry Wins 449K to 19K
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Democrat Clark County (NV) Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani – who never met a liberal feel-good social welfare program she wasn’t willing to spend your tax dollars on – inked a letter to the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee expressing her opposition to using existing room tax revenue to fund a portion of the cost of the proposed new domed stadium near the Strip.
Just to be clear, the room tax is paid 100% by tourists (and locals who take a “staycation”), not Clark County or Nevada taxpayers. So when you hear critics of the project bemoan “taxpayer funding” of the stadium, understand that it’s not local taxpayers paying the taxes, but tourists.
That said, Chris G is way off base on this, as usual, which I point out in a letter of response being sent to the SNTIC today, the text of which appears below for your reading pleasure…
I know you’re not supposed to kick a man while he’s down, but Jon Ralston – Nevada’s #2 liberal blogger-without-a-TV-show – deserves every bit of the ridicule and laughter he’s been getting from everyone he’s been such a giga-jerk to for the last few years.
- 6 losing GOP candidates file challenge, allege possible voting machine malfunctions
- Reid: Public should sue Rubio for Senate pay
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg – who lashed out at Donald Trump’s campaign vow to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants – is under fire for constructing a scene-blocking, 6-foot wall around his sprawling Hawaiian estate. ‘The feeling of it is really oppressive. It’s immense,’ Kauai resident Gy Hall tells West Hawaii Today.” – NewsMax, 6/29/16